Chapter 30

Skylars pov

"Hi" I say as I come back from work " hi darling" Anne says rushing out of the kitchen with Darcy behind "I have got to rush back home, Robin isn't feeling too good" she says as she picks up her bags and car keys " is he ok? " I ask her putting my things down "I hope so, he is at home with Gemma, he said he doesn't feel to good and for him to say that it must be bad" she says as she bends down to give Darcy a kiss, and I pull her in to a hug " keep me updated" I tell her and she smiles rushing to the car "and drive safe" I shout.

"Darcy baby, shall we go and see uncle Ryan?" I ask her and she nods jumping in excitement, "let's get you ready then" i say as I pick her up taking her upstairs to her room, I grab a white shirt and match it with a pink overall trousers, I do her hair until two bunches and put her gucci shoes on, "all done" I say and she jumps in my arms. Once I put her in her car seat I drive to my brothers apartment and park outside. You have no idea how much I love this studio apartment!

"Hi Ky" he says pulling me in to a hug " and look who we have here" he smiles down at Darcy "nayan" she says hugging his legs, bless her, we go inside and Bailey soon jumps up at me "hello baby, whos a good boy? Yes you are, yes" I play around with him and he goes crazy making me laugh "tea?" Ryan asks as we go towards the opened kitchen "yes, lemon tea please" I tell him and Darcy goes towards her play corner where some of her toys are she has here.

"So what's up? You don't seem yourself?" He asks interrupting my thoughts, "oh nothing" I fake a smile at him holding my mug "Harry? " he asks raising an eyebrow at me and I huff " yeah I guess, we haven't spoken properly since ages and he was supposed to be back tonight and then yesterday he said that he doesn't think he will and it makes me think that he is coming back later because we aren't on good terms I don't know, so then we had an argument about that and it's just so frustrating all I want to do is hug him and not let go and at the same time I don't want to even look at him" I rant to him tearing up "hey come here" he says pulling me in to his chest holding me tight "I miss him " I cry "I know you do" he whispers "have an early night tonight ok? And don't stress it's not good for the baby " he says and I nod.

Darcy and I have dinner here and after that little break down it was all laughs "well come on you monkey we better get going" I say as I sit up from the sofa "say bye to ryan" I tell her and she gives him a cute wave and a hug, "I'll see you soon, don't stress, it's all going to be alright, he loves you" Ryan tells me giving me a hug "thanks" I smile at him.

We arrive home and Darcy fell asleep, I change her carefully putting her pijamas on not wanting to wake her up and I put her to bed, I text Anne to know how Robin is and I get ready for bed, I go to the bathroom and do my routine brushing my teeth and taking my makeup off, I put my pijamas on and get in bed scrolling through my social medias.

Harrys pov

I pull up at the drive and get out of the car leaving my stuff in there for Tomorrow, 2 weeks and 3 days! 17 days without seeing my two favourite people, I unlock the front door and put my keys down quietly not wanting to wake anyone up seeing as it's 3am, I go upstairs and go to our bedroom seeing sky there sleeping peacefully, I take my shoes off and go tonwards the bed getting in, "babe?" I whisper, I don't want to wake her up but I've missed her so much and I have been a dick to here these 2 weeks "baby" I whisper again hovering over her leaving a kiss on her cheek causing her to turn "Harry?" She says in her groggy sleepy voice sitting up slightly, "what are you doing back?" She asks confused, not caring one bit that I am back "my part is finished " I tell her and she nods understanding.she gets out of bed going down stairs leaving me confused.

Skylars pov

I get out of bed going down stairs in to the kitchen, I am pissed of with him in really am, just acting as if he has done nothing and we are all OK? Yeah right.

I turn the kettle on and make myself a lemon herbal tea and sit on the sofa, "sky?" I hear Harry say from the door, I turn my head and see him standing there with blood shot eyes like he has been crying, he comes in sits next to me as I sip my tea "babe I'm sorry" he says placing a hand on my leg "i have been a dick I know, and you have every right to be mad at me" he carries con saying looking at me straight in the eyes "I'm mad because you made an argument about everything every single day and it was like you didn't trust me, when you saw them photos and Darcy was standing next to Blake you went crazy on me, you even said you don't want Blake anywhere near Darcy " I tell him and he looks down "I'm sorry" he says " I know you are and I also know that we are going to be away from each other a lot and if it's going to be like it has been the past 2 weeks arguing non stop I don't want to be in this relationship" I tell him as a tear rolls down my cheek and I walk out the living room hearing him cry punching something, it wasn't the easiest destination but if it's going to be like that every time then it's for the best, It wasn't a decision I done in 5 minutes, it's been going through my head more than once.

I go upstairs to the bedroom and get in bed and I hear the door slam shut, I run downstairs and Harry's car has gone, damb it Harry! I go into the living room to get my phone to phone him and I see his phone on the sofa smashed... for gods sake! If he does anything stupid it's all my fault.

30 minutes go by and he still isn't back and I can't stop pacing up and down, I am worried sick, what if he has done something stupid or he is speeding or... i don't know! I go outside and to see if his car is parked in the street but no, at this point I'm in tears shaking.

I lay in bed wide awake it's been 50 minutes, i managed to calm my self down but I am worried sick, "babe" I hear him say coming towards me making me sit up and he is a mess, his eyes are read with massive bags, he has a cut on his face,his hair is a mess, I look down at his hands and they are bruised with cuts "don't leave me please, I need you " he says sitting on the bed tears rolling down his cheecks and I pull him in a tight hug not letting go "harry" I cry and he hugs me tighter "Im not going to leave you" I whisper and he pulls out of the hug whiping my tears away, he leans down and kisses my lips softly and I kiss back, he slides his tongue in my mouth kissing me deeply, I pull his hair lightly tangling my fingers in it and my other hand on his weat cheek from where he has been crying, he pushes me slightly so I am laying down and he gets on top of me not interrupting the kiss for one second, he takes his tshirt of and throws it across the room and grinds his hips teasing me, gosh I missed this man.