chapter 7

Skylar's pov

I wake up at half six and go for a jog with Bailey, by the time we come it's twenty past seven i have a shower and get dressed in to some black jeans and a blue top, i do my hair leaving it down and my makeup not to much of it.

I get my bag ready putting my pyjamas in, wash bag,clothes, and a bikini just in case.I know I have already kind of met Harrys mum but I'm still really nervous they might think I'm some weirdo or something.

By the time I get ready it's already nine, "sy" Darcy smiles hugging my legs as i open the door, she calls me sy because she can't say sky, it's so cute, "hello monster" I smile picking her up and tikeling her and she laughs.

We walk out and I lock up Harry strapping Darcy in.The closer we get to Harry's mum's house the more nervous I get "why are you so nervous?" Harry asks me "I'm not" i lie " you are tapping your leg I've noticed that you do that when you are nervous" he smirks at me, "ok yeah I'm nervous" i admit turning my head to look at him "well there is nothing to be nervous about" he says resting a hand on my knee and the other on the steering wheel, and my stomach goes all funny. What is wrong with me seriously?

"we are here" Harry tells me, and he gets out to get our stuff and gets Darcy, we walk to the front door and it is already open, "mum we are here" harry shouts from the front door, "Harry darling" Anne says walking out the kitchen and giving Harry a hug and picking Darcy up, "mum this is skylar you met her before" Harry says "ohh sky it's soo good to see you again" Anne gushes giving me a hug,"why don't you take her things upstairs" she tells Harry.

He takes our stuff upstairs and i follow Anne and Darcy in to the kitchen, "I hope your a big eatter, because there is loads of food here" she tells me smiling, she puts Darcy down and she comes running straight in to my legs and hugging them, "She loves you doesn't she" Anne smiles "she's the cutest" I tell her, and Darcy rests her head on my shoulder, "she is" Anne says smiling wider, "hey your stuff is upstairs in my room" harry tells me as he walks in the kitchen.

Once everyone is here we sit down outside and have our lunch Harry next to me gemma on the end of the table Robin and Anne infront and Darcy on my lap not wanting to move,it is just us thank god, I would love to meet his whole family but I get really nervous, "so how long have you two been dating?" Gemma asks me while Harry and his parents talk amongst themselves, "oh no... We aren't dating" i laugh"yeah I know I was just testing" she smirks, "I like you, i think you will be good for him" she tells me honestly, "thank you" i tell her not knowing what else to say, I look down at Darcy and see that she's asleep her head on my chest, "do you want to take her upstairs?" Harry, asks me leaning over "yeah ok" we get up and I follow harry upstairs "this used to be the guest room but we turned it in to Darcys room because she comes here alot but she doesn't usually sleep in here" he says walking in to the bedroom, i lay her down in her cot quietly and we go back downstairs.

We walk outside and Anne gives us some chocolate cake, to be honest I don't think I can eat anymore but I'll try, "so Darcy seems pretty close to you doesn't she" Anne tells me smiling widely and I look at Harry that is smiling too, "yeah she's a sweet girl, you've brought her up well" I tell Harry, "thanks", "so what do you do?" gemma asks me, " I own a salon in London" i tell her "oh gemma it is really nice I went there the other day and it's so nice and the staff are so kind we should go, one day this week" Anne tells gemma, "yeah definitely!" she says smiling at me.

Around 4 Darcy was already awake and we were all in the lounge sitting on the sofa"still can't believe she will be two soon" Anne says in awe "she's growing up so fast", "I know my baby girl is growing up so fast!" Harry says tickling her and she bursts in to a fit of laughter "pool?" harry asks looking at Darcy and she soon starts squealing in excitement "well you three get in the pool we will be in here" Anne tells us,what is wrong with this child she is obsessed with water!

As soon as I'm ready in my bikini I go down stairs and Harry is already in the pool with Darcy, I walk over to them and harry has his gob open staring, he realises and quickly looks away, i walked over to Gemma and sat next to her in the sun bed "so what are you doing this Sumner?" she asks me "well I haven't really planed anything to be honest, I'm going to france for a week with my best friend for her birthday but she doesn't know" I tell her "she doesn't know oh my god" she laughs "and what about you", "well me and my friends are planning a girls weekend away somewhere, you and your friend should come I might be taking Darcy too that will give Harry a break" she tells me "yeah that sounds great"

Harry comes along with a crying Darcy on his hip, "what happened" Gemma asks "she let go of me and got scared" he tells us sitting down at the end of my sunbed, and Darcy climbes on me and lays on top of me "she's squashing my boob" i say and Gemma bursts out laughing getting Darcy " I'll take her indoors and get her dressed " Gemma tells us walking inside.

"now it's your turn to get in and no excuses" he says picking me up and walking to the pool "nonono harry I'll get in but don't chuck me in" I tell him and he just laughs walking to the stairs , he puts me down and we get in the water being warm from having a massive covery over it, he grabs me by the waist so my legs are round he's hips, "you know" he says while he is holds me against him "I have never met a girl like you" he smiles looking at me straight in the eyes, "and is that a good thing?" I smile "yeah definitely, and I want to take you out just me and you" he says not looking away, "so your asking me out on a date" i smirk "yeah a date, so will you go out on a date with me?" he says in a posh accent laughing, "yes of course" I smile at him laughing,he moves and holds me by my thighs not braking the eye contact, all of a sudden we see a naked Darcy running round and Gemma behind, i quickly move away from Harry not wanting gemma to get the wrong end if the stick.

"come here princess" Harry says moving to the side and lifting his arms out for Darcy, she grabs hold of Harry careful and gets in holding on harrys neck for dear life, "she does not like wearing clothes" Gemma huffs walking back inside.