Chapter 60

Skylar's Pov

"Let's get you dressed little one" I say once I get up from the bed "no" Darcy pouts, she is in this fase where she just says no to everything. Harry is currently at the gym, he has started this new routine and to be fair he is actually taking it quite serious "Daddy will be here soon and he won't be happy if he sees you like this" I tell her as I pick her up and she just pouts.

Darcy has started going back to kindergarten she isn't liking it but hopefully once she adapts to the new routine she will love it. I get her dressed in her black adidas tracksuit and I put her hair in two bunches "I'm back" I hear Harry say as he walks into the kitchen "well hello princess" Harry says as he comes up to her to give her a kiss "no" she pouts "well looks like someone woke up in a bad mood "no!" Darcy shouts sitting in her chair eating her slices of toast "Darcy we do not shout" Harry warns her "no" she tells him again "ok" he says as he picks her up causing her to cry.
When Darcy is like this Harry is quite stern with her, she doesn't get away with being rude, he sits her down on the sofa and gets down to her level "we don't shout at daddy" he tells her sternly and she wipes her tears "sowy" she cries "it's ok but we don't do it again" he says as she gives her a hug, this girl has got her daddy wrapped round her little finger.
I quickly get dressed myself now that Harry is back, we have a doctors appointment with the midwife today we will have another scan and this time Harry will be with me having him away a lot during this pregnancy has been hard specially the days when I have appointments, I'm always so scared when it comes to the scans but yet so excited.
"Let's go" I say once I help Darcy put her trainers on.Harry grabs his car keys and we head to Darcys school "let's go" Harry tells Darcy once he parks in the car park helping Darcy out of the car "daddy no" Darcy cries as she see where she is "no" she cries louder wrapping her hands round his legs wanting him to pick her up "I'm sorry baby but you need to go, you are going to have so much fun" He tells her and she just cries louder "mama" she cries as we walk towards the gates "baby" I say as Harry passes her to me and she hides her face in my neck crying. Seeing her like this brakes my heart and I know this is really hard for Harry too.
We enter the school and we walk down the corridor towards her class "mama no" she cries gripping her arms round my neck "good morning" I smile as we get to her classroom seeing Poppy come towards us "good morning" she smiles "it's not her best day today" Harry informs her "she hasn't had a very good night" I inform her and she nods understanding "we have a doctors appointment now, I mean we would keep her at hope to sleep but there is no one to look after her" Harry tells her "don't worry, trust me this is totally normal for kids this age, from being at home with mummy and daddy to now having to come to school is a big step for her, there is nothing to worry about" she smiles at us. Her telling us that makes us feel better.

I pass Darcy over to Poppy and Darcy just throws herself on the floor crying coming towards us, we give her a quick kiss and leave hearing he screams as we walk out and before I know it I have tears running down my checks "hey" Harry's says noticing my tears "I just feel horrible leaving her there" I tell him and he nods "I mean don't get me wrong I know for sure that she is going to have a great time but hearing her that upset makes me upset" I tell him and he holds my hand as we walk towards the car.

We get to the appointment on time and we get called straight away "good morning" our midwife says as we take a seat in front of her desk "how are we feeling?" She asks "good just nervous" I smile "well you know how this works, could you lay down here for me and I will just get everything ready" she tells me and I nod as she leaves the room "babe" Harry comes towards me "it's fine, relax" Harry tells me as he holds my face in his hands stroking my checks "is it that obvious?" I ask him nervously "kind of"he smiles.
I lay down on the bed and not long after the midwife walks back in "ok let's see" she says as she places the cold gel on my tummy and places the scan making slow motions as she looks over at the screen not saying anything making me even more nervous "is she ok?" I ask nervously "everything seems to be perfect" she smiles down at me causing me to give her a big smile "25 weeks pregnant and this baby looks very healthy" she smiles making us smile.