Chapter 55

Skylars pov
It's currently 4pm and Lou and Stacey are doing my hair while Shawn is doing my makeup. I literally can't believe what is happening right now "El could you go to my car and grab my phone for me please I need to speak to Anne" I tell her "of course" she says "my keys are in my bag in the front pocket" I explain "you are looking so damn sexy" Shawn winks causing me to laugh "apparently Harry should be there at the Brits by 8 so we are on time right now" Lou explains "I just can't believe what is happening right now I'm so nervous" I tell her "I'm so excited to see his face, oh my god how about we tell him that we have to go to Manchester or somewhere for a few days for this campaign we are doing,that will make him think that he won't see you when he gets home" Stacey says "oh my god yeah" I laugh "we can just tell him it was a last minute thing" Lou explains "definitely, it feels like I haven't seen him for months but it has only been just under one month, it's crazy, time just goes so slow when he isn't around" I pout.

Lou finishes off my hair and not long after El comes back "I'm back! I stopped off and bought some food for us" she says as she puts the bags on the floor "you are a life saver" I say as she hands me a pot of salad my favourite "I'm so hungry thanks El" "oh and your phone" she says as she hands me my phone and I see 3 missed calls from Harry from this morning and 4 messages the last three from 1 hour ago.

From Harry: babe you get me so worried when you don't answer your phone. I have just spoken to Stacey and she told me that you have popped out to get some breakfast for you all. Have fun and take it easy today. I love you xxx

From Harry: babe! I have some good news!

From Harry: Management have just told me that we are going back to London today. Change of plans last minute, we are heading to the airport now.

From Harry: and also I will be at the Brit awards tonight and I want you to be my date so don't make any plans. I will ring you when I land in London, I love you!

"Aww he is so cute" Stacey says once I finish reading them the message and I can't help but smile "well I know someone who is going to be disappointed once he lands and sees your response" Lou laughs "what if I just go and forget about the-" "no hell no" Stacey cuts me off causing me to laugh "ok ok you guys are so mean" I tell the and I answer Harry's Message

To Harry:
Hi baby, sorry I left my phone in the car and we have had such a busy day I didn't have time to get it until now. And that is great news! I am so happy that you get to go to the Brit Awards.
Unlike you I don't have such good news... we are off to Manchester in an hour for this campaign for the salon we will be there for about 4 days, it was all last minute plan :(
But good luck for tonight you will do great, I love you and miss you! Xx

"That is perfect" Stacey laughs as I read them the message "guys I feel so bad" I pout as I finish eating my salad. I quickly message Anne to explain my plan and I also ask her if she is going to be there tonight, hopefully she answers as soon as she lands. "Ok so I thought about you wearing this beautiful sexy dress for tonight" Shawn says as he comes out and shows me a stunning long at the back and short at the front violet dress "wow" El gasps "that is going to look so good on you" Stacey says "I love it" I tell him "well what are you waiting for put it on" Lou says.
"I put it on with Lou and Stacey's help not wanting to mess my hair up or get any makeup on this beautiful dress "oh my god you look stunning" El gasps as I walk over to the mirror "wow I'm speechless" I say as I see my reflection "you look like a queen" Shawn says making me smile and before I know it I have tears rolling down my cheeks "noo the makeup" Lou quickly says coming over with her makeup bag touching it up making me laugh "well come on over here then let's get some beautiful photos" Tom says as he calls me over getting his camera and lights ready.

And before we know it it's almos 7 o'clock "let's go we don't want to hit any traffic" Lou says as she grabs all her things and puts them in the car "have fun" El and Stacey say as I get in Lous car "thanks girls" I smile at them. I am so fucking nervous!