Chapter 58

Skylars pov

Today is the day that Harry and I are going to celebrate his birthday, his birthday was last week but we couldn't do anything because Darcy was still a little sick so we all just chilled at home and Anne and Gemma came round for the day. So today we have a lot planned that he doesn't know about.

"Morning babe" he says as he walks into the kitchen in his pants "morning" I smile as I finish making breakfast for the two of us "it smells lovely" he says as he comes behind me and wraps his arms round my waist placing his hands on my belly "I just can't wait for little P to arrive" he grins "baby P aye" I laugh "well we have to call her something before she arrives" he smiles
"And actually talking about that, we should star thinking of some names" he says "yeah we should" I tell him "but something different I don't want a very common name" I explain "I like the name Ayla" he tells me and I smile " I like that too and Arya" I smile "Sienna" he says "Esmé" I say thinking of some more names " Alina" he smiles "Alina... that sounds pretty Alina styles... Esmé styles... sienna styles... Ayla styles... Arya Styles..." I say trying to see what one goes best " I kind of like the Alina styles and sienna Styles but Esmé styles also goes well" he smiles "we could be here all day just blurring out baby names" I laugh causing him to smile even more "do you know what?" He asks still wearing that smile on his face "what?" "I think I have never been so happy in my life" he says as he stands in between my legs as I sit on the kitchen counter "me neither, you and Darcy are the best that's ever happened to me" I smile at him and he gives me a kiss "your the birthday boy today so what do you want to do" I ask him as I play with his hair as he still stands in between my legs "honestly?" He asks "yeah" I nod " fuck you all day" he tells me "oh my god Harry stop and anyway that won't be happening when Darcy is around" I remind him and he pouts.

We have some breakfast and I get Dar ya fruit ready for when she wakes up, we do actually have something planned but Harry doesn't know, his family along mine have done a surprise birthday for this evening but now we will be going to the shops and we will have a nice little picnic in the park just the 3 of us.

Harry brings Darcy down so she can have her breakfast and he sits her in her chair, she is literally stunning this girl looks so much like Harry it's unreal "she is so beautiful " I tell him "well what can I say" he smirks "she is beautiful" he says as he looks at her eating her breakfast "she will have to start school again soon" he tells me and I nod "it will be good for her having a routine and also when the baby comes that will really help" I tell him and he nods

Once Darcy finishes her fruit we go upstairs and get ready for the day, it is February so it is cold outside but luckily today the sun is out .

I get dressed in some beige jeans and a brown top  along with a green jacket. I do my hair and makeup and put my convers on.