Chapter 50

Skylars pov

"really? and how did she find your new place?" El asks as we sit on one of the tables outside Starbucks, "when she went to speak with my brother, he told her" I tell her, "and so she hasn't got in contact with you since? I mean it's been two weeks I would of thought she had messaged you or something" she says as she takes a sip of her drink "yeah me too"

"anyway how is that little baba in there?" she smiles at me "really good to be honest I'm actually surprised, I have had a few days that I'm not myself but it's all good, it's currently the size of an apple, its crazy" I laugh "I know and it's such a cute little bump" she says as she touches my belly "and where is Harry today?" "oh he is doing interviews for most of the day" I tell her as I remember what Harry told me this morning, "what's that pout for"

"Harry is going away soon he will miss all the upcoming hospital appointments, I don't think I can do this without him by my side" I tell her "I'm sure everything is going to be fine, and can't you go with him for a short while? " she asks "my midwife said to take it easy and to avoid flying so there is no way Harry will let me" I smile just at the thought of Harry being so protective, "and what is he going for?" "he has interviews and he has a few show performances" I tell her with a pout "well it looks like it's going to be us girls, you me and Darcy" she smiles brightening the mood up a bit "actually Darcy is going with him, so more like 'lonely Skylar'" I tell her causing her mouth to form an 'o' shape "well that will give you a brake then won't it, I mean not in a bad way you know I love Darcy but you need the brake and it will be good for you, when did you say he is going?" she asks as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"well he told me the news this morning and he said it could be this week or even in the next few days, it all depends on his management" I tell her "well this Saturday I'm taking the girls,Phoebe and Daisy shopping round London, you should come" she tells me "yeah ok that sounds fun" I smile at her.

After our Starbucks and our lunch together I head back home, I can hardly move I am that full. "I'm back" I shout as I leave my keys on the table. And the house is quiet, too quiet if I'm honest.

I go upstairs and I hear Harry in our bedroom "hey baby" he says as he sees me walk in to our bedroom "hi" I smile at him as he sorts out his clothes "how was your morning?" he asks me as he continues doing whatever he is doing "good, Marcus couldn't make it in the end so it was just Eleanor and I, it was ok she-" I start to say but stop realising what he is doing "why are you packing...?" I ask him, scared of the answer, he stops what he is doing and walks over to be "management called" he pouts as he moves a strand of hair behind my ear "said we are leaving early in the morning" he tells me and I nod in understandment as I walk over to the bed.

"mama" Darcy smiles running over to me into my legs causing me to let out a laugh, you have no idea how much I will miss this little monkey, "Hello you little monkey, I have missed you soo much" I tell her as I pick her up causing her to giggle and Harry comes over to us "baby" he says "I don't want to hear it" I say as I put Darcy back down and I walk out the room going downstairs to make myself a tea.

It's not his fault I know it isn't, it's his job and that's what he does, travels a lot and I knew that but it just scares me the fact that I'm going to be by myself for a month or even more, I need him by my side "darling" I hear him say as he walk into the kitchen "I'm sorry, and you don't know how much I want you to come with me but you know what the midwife said, and if anything bad happens to you or the baby I won't forgive myself" he says as he pulls me towards him "I know but I'm scared something will happen and you not being here" I tell him as a tear rolls down my cheek and he just pulls me into a hug.