Chapter 48

Skylars pov

"when do you think we should tell everyone?" I ask Harry as we are laying down in bed "whenever your ready, I don't want you stressing or worrying about anything" he tells me as he pulls me in to him causing me to smile "this afternoon? I mean the sooner we tell them the sooner we can get the big secret of our chest" I tell him and he nods "yeah, well later we can do a video and tell everyone, I mean don't get me wrong we have done  pretty well keeping it a secret so far don't you think?" he smirks causing me to smile "yeah but your fans are literally like VIP's so the sooner we tell them the better before they find out " I tell him "VIP's?" he laughs at me "you mean FBIs love" he laughs "you know what I mean Harry, it's too early to be thinking right now" I tell him as I turn around getting comfortable again as he strokes my head causing me to drift off.

"babe? Wake up, we have the baby scan soon" Harry whispers as he shakes me lightly, huh? Scan? "what? Harry we are late!" I shout getting out of bed as soon as possible "calm down it's fine we have a while yet but I know you hate being rushed, you still have time to get ready and we also have time to film the video" he smiles as he gives me a kiss "mama" Darcy smiles as she puts her hands up for me to pick her up "Morning princess, is daddy going to get you dressed?" I ask her and she nods smiling from ear to ear "and is he going to do your hair?" I ask her as I carry her downstairs walking in to the kitchen "yeah" she says excitedly "dada" she shouts and Harry soon walks in and I put her down.

I finish my toast and I soon get ready I get dressed in to my black skinny jeans  and a grey baggy jumper, literally what I have been wearing since I've been showing a bump. I'm only 12 weeks pregnant so I have only recently been showing, and I don't know how much longer I can wear my normal jeans the button keeps popping open every time I sit down.

I do my makeup quickly and I put my hair in a loose bun and I go back downstairs. "wow Darcy you look so pretty" I smile at her and she gets all exited "I've set up the camera for us so when your ready we can film" he says and we walk in to the room and sit down, Darcy sitting on Harry's lap.

I turn the camera on and sit next to Harry, "hi guys welcome back to another video, as you can see I'm here with this handsome man and this little beauty" I smile "gosh I'm so nervous" I laugh nervously, and Harry puts his hand on my thigh "so we have some news to tell you guys and we really really really hope you guys support us and love us the same way you do now" Harry says as he looks over at me "I'm literally so nervous, look I've got goosebumps right now" I say as as pull my sleeve up and show the camera, "love it's ok, trust me my true fans will support us 100%" he says as he notices I'm shaking from nerves, "so Harry and I are... pregnant" I say letting out a deep breath and I smile over at Harry, "we are 12 weeks pregnant, and we are so so happy, this means so much to us and we kept it quiet for this long because we just wanted to be sure and tell you for definite when we knew we were safe" I tell them and Harry agrees

"we have filmed the journey from the moment we found out until now and we will post it tomorrow for you to follow us on this adventure and like that so on, we really hope you support us and follow us on this journey we really want you guys to be part of this just as much as we are" Harry tells them "gosh it's such a relief telling them now I feel so much better" I joke and Harry smiles at me "also while we are filming I wanted to say something" Harry says as he puts Darcy on my lap because she is moving around a lot not wanting to stay still, "Skylar started this channel before she ever knew me and it was a way for her to escape and just be herself and yes she did get payed for it just like everyone else who does YouTube, but never never did she keep that money she has always gave it away to campaign's and to charity and that's what we are still doing, we aren't doing this for money we are doing this for you guys to follow us on this journey and a way to interact with you guys" he says honestly "and yeah I think that's everything" he says "yeap, we just really really hope you support us and we can't wait for you guys to see our journey so far" I tell them as I hold Darcy round my waist as she is sitting on my lap"and we are now of to a baby scan, we will se you in the next video" I say and Darcy puts her hand to the camera to end the video.

"and now I definitely do feel relaxed at least I won't have to worry if my baby bump is showing" I joke causing Harry to smile "shall I post it now?" I ask him "yeah we have plenty of time it's only quarter to twelve" he says and I quickly go and get my laptop to upload it, it will take a while "it's all edited just need to post it" I tell Harry as the doorbell rings.

Harry's pov

"I will get it" I tell her as I walk to the door and I look at the camera and I see Charlotte at the gate outside... Does Skylar know... I go outside and I go towards the gate "Charlotte?"