Chapter 28

Skylars pov

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed, I am not used to this! I'm used to waking up round Harry's arms or on his chest. I grab my phone and its 8 o'clock, I scroll through my text messages and I have a text from Harry he sent me at seven o'clock, 'morning baby, I miss you and Darcy so much, my mum told me that you weren't feeling to well, please baby rest as much as you can, once I get back i am not going to let you get out of bed if you like it or not! I love you so much xx' he is just the sweetest! I answer him back and get dressed quickly for work, seeing as it is summer and England is having a heat wave I put my black shorts on along with a white tshirt and my white superstars.

"Morning darling " Anne smiles as I walk in the kitchen and she hands me a plate of pancakes "morning" I say, "Darcy still asleep? " I ask her and she nods "yeah I checked on her before I came down and she is fast asleep, she could sleep all day just like her father " Anne smiles at the reminder of Harry "tell me about it, and she looks so much like him it's unreal " I say as i stuff my face with pancakes. I go back upstairs and do my hair and my makeup, I check the time and it's nine o'clock "well I'm of, I will be back at 3 if you need anything just give me a ring " I tell Anne as I grab my car keys making my way to the salon. I unlock and turn everything on "morning" I hear Marcus say as he walks in giving me a hug "morning" I tell him, "guys I need to speak to you all " I tell them as they all arrive just before the customers come in "what is it? Are you leaving? Quiting? Is someone sacked?" They all ask at once "no no, you can't get rid of your favourite boss that easily " I laugh winking over at Stacey who is also the boss "then what is it?" Chloe asks "I'm pregnant " I say and they all cheer "oh my god sky! Congratulations! " Stacey says coming up to me giving me a hug along with Marcus and chloe "we are so happy for you" chloe smiles at me.

The whole morning consists of working plus them talking about my pregnancy having debates on wether it is going to be a a boy or a girl, if it's going to look like me or if its going to look like Harry and the names we are going to give him or her, they make me laugh, "good morning " Lou says as she comes in the salon with lux " hi girls " I smile at them walking towards them "I just wanted to congratulate you, Harry told me the news and I'm so happy for the two of you, and he is one exited man!" she says with a massive smile on her face " thank you so much" I say giving her a hug "and I must say, this salon is beautiful " lou says as she looks around "thanks".

It soon hits 3 o'clock and Charlotte phoned me earlier to meet up for lunch and that's where I'm heading now, I arrive at the local bar and I see Charlotte waiting for me "at last!, I have been waiting for you ages " she moans rolling her eyes at me " for once in your life " I tell her rolling my eyes,I'm always the one waiting for her, she might say she is on her way when she is still in the bath, yeah that's Charlotte for you.

We go inside and sit down and order our late lunch "so how is my little baby doing " she asks excitedly "wow girl calm down I'm 2 weeks pregnant not 2 months" I joke at her "I just can't wait! I'm going to be an auntie! " she smiles making me laugh seeing how excited she is.

"So what did my brother want to talk to you about at Darcys birthday party? " I ask her remembering about it and she just huffs "look Charlotte this is really stressing me out, the pair of you have been like this for ages now, and I mean ages and it's not healthy for you or him." I tell her honestly and she puts her head down "you can't be fuck buddies or whatever you guys are if you have feelings for him" I tell her " I know" she says not looking at me "so what did he say?" I ask her "well I walked into your living room and he came in, we sat down and we were quiet for a moment, and he said that he wants to be with me and that he doesn't want to loose me and I told him that we have tried it so many times we end up having the same argument, and he said it will be different this time round " she explains "well trust him" i tell her honestly and she agrees " I do trust him I really do, he told me to meet up tonight he is taking me somewhere " she says and you could see a little smile creep up "aaaw your smiling" I tease her and she laughs blushing "just don't let him take you as a fool"

"I'm back" I say as I enter the front door "hi darling " Anne says as she comes down stairs with the laundry basquet, "hi, oh Anne don't do that I'll put the washing on" I tell her as I go to get the basquet from her but she refuses "don't you dare " she says giving me the go and sit down look "you need to rest" she says and I just shake my head at her smiling, Anne is so caring, that's where harry gets it from, she is amazing. "Hello princess " I smile at Darcy who is sitting on the sofa playing with her toys "mama!" She smiles putting her hands up for me to pick her up "you are so beautiful " I tell her as I pick her up lifting her up in the air making her giggle wanting me to do it again causing her to giggle even more.

"Was you a good girl for nana?" I ask her as we are just laying on the sofa "yeah" she smiles jumping up and down "what did you do?" I ask her "pool" she says excitedly "you went swimming!" I say and she laughs giving me a cheeky grin "you went swimming without me?" I joke messing around with her and she laughs, "yeah they are both here" Anne says entering the room on Face time with someone and she hands the phone over to me and I see Harry's face"hi babe" he smiles and Darcy soon comes by my side hearing Harry's voice "Harry!" i say "dada" Darcy says as she sits on my lap "how have my favourite girls been?" He asks "we have been good haven't we Darcy? " I say and she nods starting to bable to him not having a clue what she is saying causing harry and I to laugh "and how are you?" I ask him "exhausted " he huffs getting up to do something and sitting back down again "have you finished for the day?" I ask him "no we film again tonight until early hours of the morning" he says.

We carry on talking for an hour and Darcy fell asleep on my lap, it's days like this that I love, but it would be better if harry was by my side instead of behind a screen.