Chapter 46

Skylars pov 

"Morning" I smile as I walk through the salon doors "hey" chloe smiles as she gets everything ready, "sorry I'm a  bit late" Stacey says as she rushes in panting, "your not late" I laugh at her, she has her hands full of bags, her hair looks like a birds nest and she literally has bags under her eyes, "rough night?" I joke "a rough night! Oh jesus! I have had the worst 24 hours ever!" she says as we go into the back room where chloe and Marcus are.

"I left here yesterday at two and got a phone call from Connor and he said Margaret is staying with us for a week!" she moans "OK and remind us who Margaret is again" chloe says "Margaret is his 85 year old nan, I mean don't get me wrong she is a really sweet lady but she literally wakes up every half hour to go to the bathroom and always leaves the light on so that means I have to get out of bed to turn it off and the she sees me awake and calls me for me to look for her glasses so I had to crawl under the bed to get them because she dropped them and all this 3 times over and over last night! " she rants causing us all to laugh " oh and Connor, he was alright wasn't he, he slept through it all and this morning he left the door open and let Margaret's dog out which meant I had to run after the bastard in this cold morning and wind! " she continues saying "oh Stacey Stacey!" I say as I laugh at her.

It has been long over a month since Christmas day and I am 12 weeks pregnant and yeap no one knows yet apart from Marcus and Eleanor and family of course.

Harry and I went for our 7 week scan and we heard the heart beat for the first time which was amazing, so emotional.
We haven't told everyone else yet because we just wanted to keep it safe  and private and enjoy this moment but I don't think I can keep it a secret any longer.

"Stacey shush now, it's my turn to speak" I joke interrupting her rant "so I have to tell you guys something" I tell them seriously and they all turn towards me "what's wrong" chloe asks and I look over at Marcus who is leaned up against the wall smiling at me knowing what I'm going to say, "well I don't really know how to say this" I tell the making out it's something bad for them, "what has happened? Is everything OK?" Stacey asks worried and I nod at her "I'm pregnant" I smile and they immediately jump in excitement cheering all cuddling me at once "and how far long are you?" Stacey asks once they all take a step back "12 weeks" I tell them "what? And you didn't tell us?" chloe says acting hurt "I wanted to tell you all so bad but I just wanted to be 100% sure on everything" I tell them hoping they understand and a tear rolls down my cheek, ugh why I'm I getting so emotional "congratulations" they say once again causing me to smile.

Harry's pov

"no dada" Darcy says standing in front of me as I'm sitting crossed  on the floor "but baby it's in my eye" I say as I try to wipe my eye and she moves my hand back "no" she says once again.

Yeah Darcy is doing makeup on me, I gave her the idea to paint my toe nails and now she insisted to do my makeup, recently she has an obsession with nail polish, she sees skylar do all these things and they play around with Darcys kidy makeup together and I guess it's my turn today.

She grabs the pink lipstick and starts putting it on my lips that turns out to be all over my face, the things I do for my princess, "done" she says after a while of concentration and grabbing different color powder stuff and putting it all round my face "pwetty" she smiles at me "wow thank you so much" I say excitedly.

"I'm back" Skylar says as she closes the door leaving the keys in the pot, "and guess what hap-" she says cutting herself of as she sees us "oh my god" she says bursting out laughing "have you seen your face?" she laughs "no... Is it that funny?" I ask her and she laughs even more "and is that my lipstick you have got on?" she asks as she picks her lipstick up from the floor, "yeah that's the one Darcy put on me..." and she just bursts out laughing again "you do know it's a 24h one" she says "what does that mean?" "it means that it lasts for 24h" she laughs, "your kidding me right, I have to go out in 2 hours!" I tell her as I rush to the bathroom trying to wash it off and of course she is right, it doesn't come off, "baby! You need to help me please" I beg as she appears in the doorway with Darcy on her hip, who also has her face full of makeup but different lipstick, lucky for her.

She puts Darcy down and she grabs something from the cupboard, she grabs the face wipe and wipes all the makeup of leaving the lipstick still on because it won't come off "you always wear these kind of lipsticks you must know how to take it off" I tell her and she stays quiet "maybe I do but I might not want to" she smirks "I can't go out like this" I tell her "OK ok" she gives in "I'm going to put this on your lips" she says as she grabs some vasaline, really? Is that really going to work... "just wait a few minutes and I will wipe it off" "thank god".