Chapter 17

Skylars pov

"Darcy!" I smile at her sitting on the sofa and she comes running up to me squealing and laughing hiding her face in my lap because of Harry chasing her "oh no where is my princess?" He says making out he can't see her "aaahh" she shouts at Harry "you scared me!" He says making out he is scared. We carry on messing around like that for the next 20 minutes until we are all tired "babe? " he calls me "in the kitchen" I say as I get water for Darcy "guess what?" He smiles "what?" "They have arrested your stalker " he says, as soon as he says that I could feel the weight lifting of my shoulders, it's been 2 nights since the incident and I must say Harry done everything he could to make sure they got him "really?  Oh my god Harry, thank you so much" I say engolfing him in a hug and he squeezes me tight.

I sit in the living room and read my tweets and most of them say to do a YouTube video with Harry and thinking about it that would be funny "hey baby? " I ask him looking up at him as I have my head rested on his lap "yes?" He looks down "what would you say if I asked you to do a YouTube video with me" I ask him "great let's go" I say not giving him time to answer and he just laughs.

"OK so I will be doing a YouTube video later with the handsome @harrystyles, send in your questions :)" I tweet 

Once I tweet that out Harry and I set up the camera and we sit on the sofa, "hi guys, welcome back to my channel, I'm here with the wonderful Harry styles" I say to the camera "i don't know how this works, what do I say" he asks confused, making me laugh "you don't have to do anything, just answer the questions" I tell him and he nods "so I told you guys to send me some questions so here goes, from @siena_213 what's your relationship with each other?" I say looking at Harry and he just smirks "I am proud to say that she is my girlfriend " Harry says smiling in to the camera rapping his arms round my waist and I smile at him, "from @onedirection5 how much do you love Darcy?, I love Darcy sooo much literally I do" I say to the camera and I could feel Harry smiling at me "next one is from @_harryfan1, sky have you met the boys and harrys family? Love you, of course I have his family is wonderful, and I met the boys and they are so crazy" I laugh at the memory, "this one is from @lovingstyles, Harry how was it like being a single parent?" I say and I look at Harry "it's not the most easy thing to do but I have had amazing support from my family, and these past months I have had your help and I can't thank you enough" he smiles at me leaning into give me a kiss , we answer a couple of more questions and then turn the camera off. 

"I need to get going" I say as I sit up from the sofa "where are you going?" He asks " I'm going  see my parents, want to come?" I ask and you could see the nervous look on his face "come on" I laugh and he sits up "what if they don't like me?"  "That won't happen, they keep asking me when are they going to meet you" I tell him "they have met Darcy before you, can you believe that? " I remind him and he smiles, he gets ready and I get Darcy ready doing her hair putting it in two bunches  "ready?" I ask Harry as I walk in with Darcy on my hip. We go to my car and Harry straps Darcy in whilst I turn the engine on  its 12 o'clock and by the time we get to my parents house it's 1, we get out the car and my mum soon opens the door "my baby!" She says pulling me in to a hug "mum this is Harry" I tell her "oh Harry" she smiles giving him a hug, "and hello Darcy " she says bending down to her level but she hides behind my legs going all shy "come in, your dad is cooking lunch, it's almost ready" she says giding us in to the kitchen, "dad!" I smile running up to him to give him a hug, it seems like forever that I last saw them and I must admit it, I am a daddy's girl, "dad this is Harry, Harry this is my dad Jack" I introduce them "nice to finally meet my daughters boyfriend" he smiles shaking his hand, "and I want to see that smile on her face all the time because mate, you are doing a good job" my dad says patting his shoulder "oh I will sir" Harry smiles.

"Harry son, I must say you have a really precious daughter" my mum says as we all sit down to have lunch "thank you " he smiles proudly at Darcy who is sitting next to him in the highchair, "how old is she?"  "She will be 2 in 2 weeks" he says "aw well she sertanly isn't behind in her speach, sky didn't speak until she was 3" my mum says "yeah well I was a lazy baby sorry" I laugh "more" Darcy says exitedly "no we don't say things like that do we, what is the magic word" Harry says "peas" darcy smiles "good girl" he smiles back at her, i get her bowl and put some pasta in it for her, "here you go baby "

Once we finish dinner I help my mum tidy the kitchen whilst my dad went outside with harry to show him something, god knows what, "how is the salon going?" My mum asks as i lean against the worktop, "yeah its doing really well " I smile at her "and Darcy, how has she been?" She asks looking at Darcy who is sitting down'coloring' "she's so sweet, the other day she called me mama..." I say and she soon looks up "really,?" "Yeah, I was a bit taken back about it, Harry and I have never used that term to refer me before and he seems totally fine with it, but I don't know, I haven't just fallen in love with Harry, but his daughter as well" I tell her "oh sky, I know how much you love that girl but you have to ask yourself is that the role you are prepared to be in?, and I know you really love Harry,but have you guys stopped to think? There is a toddler involved one who can get attached to a person and will be heartbroken to loose that, but you can't put the toothpaste back in its tube" she says and she is right " I know but i am ready, I know Harry and I have moved kind of fast but I love that girl like my own" I smile over at Darcy and my mum smiles at me.

"It was nice seeing you " my mum says giving Harry a hug "you too" he smiles as we get up to leave, "you look after my little girl" my dad says shaking his hand " you don't have to worry about that" he smiles.

Once we get on the road it's almost 6 "I had a good time " he says putting his hand on my thigh "I'm glad, me too" I smile, "what's the time "  he asks "i don't know, almost 6 I think " I tell him "how about we go on our date tonight" he asks "tonight? " I say kind of surprised "yeah" he smiles "sure" "perfect"