Prologue

"Gosh", I whispered as I opened the door and laid my bag onto the stacker. Suddenly I gave myself a face-palm. I forgot to turn on the heater. I really wanted to rest after this hard day of work. In my thoughts I'd drawn this situation the whole day: Coming home, drinking a hot cup of vanilla tea, reading and cuddling myself onto the sofa right before the caged fire. Now? Nothing. "Damn", I blew through my teeth.

Sleepy eyes tried to focus on me, nearly falling close again.

"What are you doing here?", Jamie gnashed, shored himself on the brick wall.

"Just came from work and -"

"You worked this late?", he really seemed upset.

A quick view on my watch told me. "Ugh, it's not that late, I mean -"

"I was sleeping already", he interrupted me again.

"Anyhow - my flat is frozen".

I saw the question mark right above his head. He looked so sweet with his puffy eyes and this.. tousled hair. Meow.

"It's also frozen out here so I wanted to ask if I could find shelter in your arms tonight..?"

His serious look turned in an amused glance, his lips turned into a smile. "Therefore you ask?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yes, it's real! I finally wrote the sequel and here is the prologue!
I hope we and especially you will have as great fun as in the prequel!

xskinny