Chapter 16 - United

Jamie POV

The door opened once again and through the gap between the door and the frame I could see Thea sitting on a chair with her hands bound to the backrest.

"Thea!", I shouted and started running until four hands pulled and pushed on me and threw me back onto the floor. A second guy started focusing on me. Awesome. The door was closed and they came closer, pushing me into the corner of the hall.

"What do you want from me?", I muttered and my head began thinking how to come out of this situation. "There aren't much opportunities", the one sighed and acted as he was sorry. I wanted to punch him so hard for treating me like an idiot. Maybe I was an idiot because I came here alone and Thea was still being kidnapped and with lying on the floor I couldn't help her that much. "Jamie!", I heard a dimmed voice out of the room behind the guys. "Thea!", I shouted back and immediately felt a foot in my side and bent me because of the pain.

"I've got the money!", I shouted and hold up my hands defensive.

"Good to know", the one laughed and grabbed it out of my pocket.

It was such a nightmare just to lay down there and being unable to do something helpful. But suddenly I saw something from the corner of my eye, and as he stood behind the men I could see it was Jim. How clever. He laid his finger on his lips and slowly moved to the room Thea was. I knew what he wanted me to do. With my leg I pulled away the leg from one of the men and he crashed onto the floor, what gave me time to stand up and defend myself. They both came up to me and I could see Jim coming out of the room with Thea in his arms. I wished I had been the one to rescue her. His hand was placed on her mouth, because she seems just upset to let me in such a situation, but it was the best for all. She couldn't do anything anway. But just as I thought they were out of my sight Thea ran back and shouted for me.

"Jamie!" The men turned around and without thinking I pushed them onto the wall, came up to Thea, grabbed her hand and ran away.

"Where's Jim?", I asked as we were around the corner. She shook her head fast but also I couldn't see him.

"How are you?" The tears on her face, the blood on her ankles from the ropes. I just felt hatred about all those bad people who were able to do something. Just for fucking money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thea and Jamie together again! ^.^

xskinny