Chapter 24 - No resistance

Thea POV

I couldn't believe I just did that. Jamie sounded so angry, and that was the side of him I liked least. When the shimmer in his eyes vanished and his head became red. But I hated it far more that I brought him to the point where he goes angry.

"All right?", Jim sounded compassionate.

I turned around, let the mobile glide into my pocket, and smiled. "Sure."

"You sounded so strong. I've never experienced that side of you."

"It were the things that happened to me that made me so."

"I like that", he smiled and laid his hand on mine. His shimmer wasn't gone. Even though he was hurt, his smile reflected his feelings for me.

"I'm sorry for what happened with Jamie just now", he gnashed.

My eyes became big.

"You don't have to", I tried to persuade him and squeezed his hand.

"But I feel like I'm responsible for that. I mean, everything I'm doing harms your relationship, isn't that so?"

"Well..", I began, not knowing what to say.

"Yes it is and maybe you shouldn't be here at all." I was shocked how his impressions had changed, and his voice became colder.

"That's my decision", I smiled faked.

"And mine." His hard words hurt me.

"But you're important to me Jim! I won't let you here alone!"

"And you have no clue how important you are for me, but I'm not willing to ruin your relationship once more!" Our voices rose. My head began to hurt again. I staggered back until I felt the opposite bed behind me.

"Thea? Are you okay?", I heard Jims words only muted. Even thought he wasn't allowed to walk that much he stood up and came up to me. His warm hands cleched my shoulders. The picture in front of my eyes was blurred. Suddenly I felt something warm on my lips. First I thought I bleeded, until I noticed it were Jims lips. Whatever the reason was, I couldn't resist. Maybe it was because of my dizziness. I hoped so. His hands wandered up to my neck. Abrupt he let go of me. "I'm sorry, but this seemed the only moment for me to do that."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry, I just had to do this. I mean, somehow it was clear that this had to happen haha :D

xskinny