Chapter 14 - Emergency

Jamie POV

There's a hurricane in my head and it's killing all my cells. If I'm not going to see Thea in about some minutes, I think I will collabse. I just felt so crappy, I've never felt like that before. My body was so heavy, it was so hard to stand. All this chaos was killing me inside although I've read the letter just thirty minutes ago. My head wouldn't stop to show me pictures of Thea being hurt or worse. I know she is all right. I hope she is all right. I cupped my head with my hands. But the next words brought me out of my depressed thoughts. "It must be this one", Jim said and pointed to the building in front of us. I rose my head and eyed it up. Just to be in this building must be torturing. There lead a long gravel path into the house, which was very old and it seemed like it had burned some time before. Beside it there was green. Many trees and meadows with flowers. It doesn't fit with the house, was the first thought that crossed my mind. "Let's go", I whispered and got out of the car.

"Any plans?", Jim asked and frowned. I wouldn't need one. My heard would lead me to Thea and I will do everything to bring her out of that shack. "Do they know we're here?" He eyed me up and his lips formed into a small line. "I think they calculated with our appearance. So yeah, I think they're prepared." "I'll go alone", I said and took the money. "Are you crazy? You don't have to prove anything to her! You're already her hero!" "At first, I have to prove her that I love her. If she knew that, all this wouldn't been happening. And if there should be an emergency, we'll need you out here." "An emergency? You don't have any murdering plans, do you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think they will just take my money and then they let Thea go. They've got too much to loose." He still looked sceptical. "Of course I'm not going to murder anyone", I reassured him and made a step forwards. "I don't really care what's going to happen to you. But whatever you do, bring Thea back, please." Even though he said how less he cared for me, after all he said 'please'.

"I will", I nodded, and entered the house. Immediately a disgusting odor came into my nose and I narrowed my eyes. There stood a ripped couch in the middle of the hall, but it doesn't seem like there were anyone. The floor was partly demolished and the wallpaper laid all over the floor. I made some smooth steps and found a ladder on the wall. Careful I threw a glance into the first floor, and as I couldn't see someone, I decided to go upstairs. Just as my head could look over the ground of the first floor I heard a scream. Thea!

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm sorry there wasn't a chapter yesterday but I had a car accident and just needed rest after it.

xskinny