Chapter 19 - Room 12

Thea POV

I woke up to a constant peep. My eyelids felt heavy so they stayed closed. I couldn't remember any pain but the one I felt I saw Jim in the ambulance. My fingers pinched into the fabric I laid on and my eyes become wide open. Jim, I thought. Hands pushed on my shoulders and forced me to lay back down.

"Jim is all right." How could I think to be alone, wherever I am. Jamie is always there.

"Where is he? I need to talk to him."

He switched on the lights and I was once more totally fascinated of his deep blue eyes.

"Some rooms further, but you can't go there, they won't let you in."

"You might think so", I said and got out of the uncomfortable hospital bed. The light in the hallway was dimmed. It was already dark outside. I searched the reception and a tall, blonde woman looked up to me.

"May I help you?"

"Where can I find Jim Wyler?"

She set down her glassed and looked onto a piece of paper.

"Room 12, but you'll have to wait for the doctors to accept."

"Thank you", was all I said before I walked down, searching for his room.

-

I didn't know why I hesitated, but I was afraid of what I was going to see. He must be all right. My steps seemed to be so loud. His eyes were closed and he slept so peaceful. "Jim", I whispered and touched his cold hand. "I'm so sorry." I didn't want him to wake up, but I wasn't sure if I would be brave enough to look him into the eyes later. We went through really much, especially in the last time. And after such a long time we needed each other so bad. I felt a light pressure on my hand.

"Hey", Jim smiled crooked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After all, I still like Jim and Thea. d:

What do you think?

xskinny