Chapter 1 - Is it Lily?

I heard myself mumble inaudible words in my doze. My eyes hurt by the trial to watch out for Jamie, so I tapped with my hand around in the large bed. "J?" My voice was only a rough whisper. I waited for him to touch my arm or to kiss my forehead, but I did not hear his breath at all. At first I yawned and stretched my body extensively. "Jamie wake up", I begged. Still no moving. I wanted to shake him awake, but I couldn't find him. "That's so not funny". I felt cold air streaming around the apartment for some seconds, then a loud noise, that wasn't meant to be so loud. "J?" Was he gone? "I'm too weak to even go into the kitchen, so it would be nice if -". Hah! I knew he was there, because now I felt his arms around my body, grabbing me carefully out of the bed. On the way into the kitchen I was slowly able to open my eyes, to get used to the bright light. "You slept so deep", I said, whereupon he grinned. "Why are you grinning? It was so hard to wake you up." He sat me down onto the sofa and eyed me up. "You mean it was hard to wake YOU up. Glad Lily came."

"What? But I had spoken with you, unfortunately you hadn't answered."

"Really? Than you must have been spoken with the Jamie in your dreams", he smiled.

"How do you know that I dreamt of you- oh", I gnashed.

"Seriously?"

"What did you say about Lily?", I tried to avoid deeper conversations about my dream. His mouth angles trembled, but he hid his stirred face perfectly.

"She's just came over a minute ago."

"Why? No - wait. Lily? Lily Collins?"

"You may call her that, yes. Why?"

"Oh my god. You are visited by Lily? Jamie, I'm really jealous now!"

"You like her?"

"I adooore her!"

"Yeah, she's great. But I prefer being visited by you", he smiled and sat himself beside me. "If you want so, I could ask her for a day out?"

I felt how my eyes shined in that moment like my biggest wish had been getting real. "That would be really awesome", I whispered against his lips and finally laid mine on them. "You're so a lucky guy", I noticed.

"You mean because I have the honor to have you by my side?"

"Uhm, no. I think that's the second thing. But you're friends all such great famous guys."

"But they're human. Like everyone else."

"I know but.. You know what I want to say, don't you?"

He starred at my lips and slowly a grin moved on his face. "I just like hearing you talk."

"What? But -", before I could answer, his lips were pressed on mine, and my eyes shut automatically.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm sooo excited to update this story everday again :3
Have fun! ^-^

xskinny