Chapter 20 - Caught up kiss

Thea POV

His eyes had no shimmer, they were just exhausted... and hurt. Not physically hurt, but psycholocially.

"Are you all right?", he asked with his broken voice. He laid there, hurt, in a hospital and wondered about my health. "You're awake. Of course I am", I laughed. He squeezed my hand again and I felt how his thumb drew circles on the back of my hand. "You rescued me", I added whispering.

He shook his head. "It was Jamie. In the end I just did what I can do best: thoughtless, stupid things", he smiled.

"But if you hadn't come, I would be here instead oft you", Jamie noticed from behind. He stood outside the room, the hands hidden in his pockets.

"I thought you weren't willing to see me again after.. those things I said", Jim gnashed.

"You had given your life for us to escape. Well, not for me, but for Thea. And I hope it was the situation that drove you to say those things", Jamie laughed. While he spoke he made some steps towards us and now stood beside me.

"Even if I have to disappoint you, I meant what I said, but I hope you can forgive me."

"You're welcome", Jamie said and swung his arm around my waist.

"Did I miss something?", I asked and searched for an answer in Jamies eyes.

"Nothing important", he reassured me, pulled me closer and kissed me on my forehead.

"We just missed you", Jim sighed. "And don't ever think Jamie wouldn't love you!", he laughed and started coughing.

"I won't", I whispered against his lips and finally kissed him. We had to catch up all the kisses we missed the last days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I just wrote the whole chapter and it was deleted, argh -.-

xskinny