Chapter 40 - Nothing normal

"What a strange night..", mumbled Jamie as he entered the living room, scretching his neck. His eyes were still puffy and his hair totally messy. So everything was like always. "I haven't slept so good in a long time", he added and yawned. His black shirt slipped and I could see his heart-tattoo. 
"How are you?" A long arm wriggled around my waist, and he kissed my cheek. My hands cupped his face and I couldn't resist to kiss him intesively. "Great", I breathed in between the kisses. He stopped and glanced curious. "No, what's different today?" 
"Yesterday", I sighed. "Was just wonderful." Now he smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I wasn't sure if I should tell him about what happened. Telling could make me thinking of it more often and that was the thing I wanted to avoid. So I answered his smile and asked "Breakfast?", whereupon he nodded grinning. The kitchen offered shelter for me. Thoughts of Jim brought all the other bad thoughts again and my head seemed to explode. So I breathed regularly and sat down for a moment. Like I was told. Everything was fine now. Jim was gone, which was better for all. I just needed to get used to this thought. That I maybe could never see him again. 
"How is it going?", Jamie asked hungrily. I could hear his belly growl from the living room. He stood in the doorframe and searched for me. As his glance was glued to me, his mien became worried. "I knew you lied. What is it?" He bent down to me, but I wasn't in the mood. "Just a little dizziness. Nothing to worry about", I reassured him and stood up again. "What do you want?" With a little sweetness in my voice I tried to cover the shaking. "An answer." His voice sounded demanding, like no excuses were allowed. With my hand I made the move of a tornado. "Just a little storm of thoughts you know." 
"What kind of thoughts?" I inhaled heavily. "I'm sorry, too caring?", he asked. "To be honest, yes. I'll tell you, but please, let me cook now. I need something to concentrate on." 
"All right. But, you know, if there's something, you can call your therapist." 
"Sure." Then we were disturbed by another growling of his belly. "I'll better make breakfast", I laughed and turned to the sink to wash my hands. "You're doing a great job, really. I wouldn't know how I should handle all this what was going on. It's strange that all this happens because we're together. Like the whole world around us is going down, but we're standing here until the end, sheltered by our love." How these words came out of his mouth sounded fantastically, Like this I've never seen the situation. But it was a view I could live with. "Special, isn't it?", I smiled slightly. "I never wanted normal stuff. Just the most odd things for me", he grinned. 

So as you could guess this story is going to end in a few chapters. There are just too little reads to write a third story, so with this story we'll say goodbye to Tamie. Enjoy the last chapters and don't forget to tell me what you think about it! :3 

xskinny