Chapter 25 - The chaos in my head

Thea POV

"I'm wondering if you know what you feel at all", he wondered and I just said "I know." I know what? I know that he's wondering because I gave him enough reasons to do or yes, I know about my feelings. Well in fact, whatever I meant; I lied. I wheter knew that he has such doubts because he was always there for me and I totally forgot about him and his feelings as I walked into my flat and just thanked god that I still live, either I knew what I felt. I mean, I kissed Jim - no, Jim kissed me and for some reason he found the moment I was unable to push him away. And this kiss made my head go insane. Jim was ever my best friend, and people say a man and a woman can't be best friends forever without one of them falling in love. But Jim already loved me, so the one was already fallen, which means, that this kiss was totally unimportant for me and didn't make me feel anything. That's what I said to explain it, but somehow I felt something. Something I don't know. And that made me curious. Nevertheless I had to be true with Jamie. I needed to say him what happened and that I need time to think. Either he'll have sympathy or he'll go. And I needed to find out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just a little chapter to say I'm still here! :O

I had a really stressful week, but now I've got the time again to post :)

xskinny