Chapter 38 - Teenage night

"Thanks J, was really nice", I blew a kiss on his cheek and took his hand, as we were standing in front of the restaurant. I rubbed my belly.
"Again and again with pleasure", he grinned. "So what now?" The expression on his face should've told me, should've warned me, but I slowly felt the alcohol in my blood. Suddenly he started to run and pulled me with him. "Follow me!", he shouted above the noise of the crowded streets and the late night traffic. "Where do we go?" I should've known that he wouldn't give me an answer. He just ran. "Fuck", I blew through my teeth. "Jamie, wait, I lost my shoe!" I started to offer resistance, but either he did not hear me, or he made fun of it. 
"J, they were expensive!", I shouted once more, this time louder. But without success. Sometimes his humour was really strange. It was just a little bit of wine, the one Jamie loves, but my sight began to rotate. I totally concentrated not to loose his hand, otherwise I would've gone lost in the dark. In the dark? "Jamie, here's no light, and I can't see clearly anymore." 
"Shh", he whispered and slowed down for me to catch up. 
"Where do you want to go this late?", I whispered back. Why did I whisper? Maybe because those streets without lights were really scary. "Jamie, I'm frightened.."
"Because of the dark?"
"N-No, I'm just frightened." I saw a smile creeping on his face. He didn't take me serious. "You drugged me just that I can't fight back, very clever Mister Bower." Now I heard him chuckle. 
"You fool." I had the feeling I was talking to myself. "My legs hurt, could you please stop running like a madman?" His mouth angles trembled unstoppably. 
"You think that's funny? I'll tell you what's funny." 
"Yeah? Like what?" 
I rolled my eyes. He was just too stubborn. On the end of the street I could see a little light burning. 
"What is it?", I asked, but as we got closer, I could see it clearly: a playground. 
"Why did you take me here?" Actually I talked with myself. But it seemed better than to keep silent. He was now walking in normal speed and led me to the swings. With his too long sleeve he wiped away the rain and sat himself on one of them. Because I was exhausted I did the same. 
"This proved once more that you're a freak", I laughed and he agreed. 
"You followed me, so you're part of this."
"You can't just accept that I call you a freak, can you?" 
Rapidly he shook his head. "Look", he pointed at the sky. Exactly in this moment a shooting star crossed the nearly black sky. 
"Again", I whispered and faced him sidewards. "It's your turn." 
"You know", he started and squeezed my hand. "There's nothing I could wish anymore. I missed nights like this. Just living as a teenager again, being free and not caring about what we should usually do now. And with you by my side, this all is just perfect." My fingers slowly stroked his cheek. I stood up, but I underestimated the alcohol and wavered. Jamie pulled me onto his thighs. The swing screeched from the moving.
-
Another cheesy chapter :D I really like this one. What do you think? ^-^

xskinny