Chapter 11 - You're a freak.

Jamie POV

"Where are you going?", Jim asked as I was standing on the stairs downwards.

"Home. Maybe she's there."

He laughed and punched the wall. "She's got a key to your flat?"

"She can come whenever she wants to."

"I'm coming with you."

He stand next to me before I could say something. "Why?"

"Maybe she don't want to see you." Great. Now is also Jim against me. Not that he was important for me, but it was all a big misunderstanding and no one was believing me. I just nodded and kept going.

The flat was as I left it and I couldn't hear something that sounded like Thea. Nevertheless I asked for her several times.

"Wow. You must have hurt her really bad", Jim noted and for that I wanted to punch him. "You don't even deny it." Maybe he was Theas best friend, but my anger was too much to hold it back. I bumped my arm under his chin and pressed him onto the wall. "Listen carefully. I haven't done anything, ok? And if you're just here to annoy me, you can go. Now. I don't care what you're going to do now, but I'll search Thea", I hissed and let go of him. With his hand he drove along his neck on the point I rested with my arm.

"You're a freak", he said full of detestation. I let myself fall onto the stool right before the counter and laid my head on my palms.

"That fact doesn't help us."

He sighed and kept quiet, whilst he walked back and forth behind me. I rubbed my eyes and then I saw the letter again, the one without any address. Fastly I opened it and unfold the paper that was laying in it.

"You want to read letters? Well, THAT doesn't help us."

My eyes became bigger as I read through the lines.

"Oh Jim, please be quiet. I think that", I held up the letter. "Does help us much."

"Was is it? A letter from your beloved?", he said and came up to me.

"It's about Thea", I stuttered. He took the paper and with every word he read the folds on this forehead became more and more.

"Who is this? What the fuck is going on here?!"

He was at least as confused at I was.

"It's all your fault!", he shouted suddenly. "Just because of you she was kidnapped!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was senseless searching for her. She's kidnapped! But what for, and who was it?

xskinny

Freaks like us - Jamie Campbell Bower (Fan-Fiction) - Sequel to Freak like meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें