Chapter Twenty

Hi guys so I finally updated. Sorry it took so long. Now for all the guys out there that are reading my story yeah sorry. :) I hope you like this chapter because I had fun writing it and the chapter is in Ethans point of view entirely. So Please comment and vote. One last thing I used to be a LARPER not sure if most of you know what that means but I based the last little bit that I did while in game playing white wolf werewolf game. So enjoy. (By the way my character really did end up with that nick name LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty

When I left I ran as far away as I could so I could think about what to do next. I knew i had to make up with Elizabeth or else I was going to lose her but what she didn't know was that I had my own personal demons that I always ran from. But now I knew if I wanted to be part of her life I was going to have to over come them for her.

I knew I had to face the one person I knew could help me win back Elizabeth but I had a feeling it was going to hurt. I flashed myself right to my Prince, the king of the vampires and prayed to god he was feeling merciful. He didn't put up with fools and god help any man or woman of any race that harmed his family.

As I was about to turn around I got gut checked and bent over so fast that even though I didn't need to breath I tried to at that moment since it nearly had me to tears. I tried to stand up again and this time I felt a punch to my face that nearly had my head go in a complete circle.

I finally figured it out maybe if I stayed down I would get hit again. I figured wrong because the next thing I knew I was being kicked as hard as they could. It only stopped due to the fact that I heard a voice I recognized clearly.

"Daddy if you keep beating on him like that Elizabeth wont have a mate left at all and then what are we going to do kill her because you messed up?" Luna spoke up

I would have been grateful if not for the tone that she used. In the past she would always use the I'm your little sister voice but not this time. She meant what she said to her father but her tone said she didn't care if he continued.

As I was preparing for another beating of my life I felt him move off of me and heard him plop down in his seat. I looked up with my one good eye and saw that he was wiping the blood off of himself with a towel. Now I knew I really screwed up because when he beat someone like he beat me he always enjoyed licking the blood clean.

Always said it made him feel better knowing he had won the fight. But since he wasn't licking it that meant I could die here and now and no one would shed a tear.

"Your right Luna killing him would only cause the death of my only niece and I wont have that on my hands. Although she was wrong in one aspect, it started out of guilt and politics but now I do care about her for her." Damien spoke softly towards the end

"I am not the one you should tell that to daddy dear its Lizzy but then again after just what went down I doubt sh would believe you anyhow. Nope in fact I know she was just look at you then kick you where the sun don't shine" Luna said with an eerie smile on her face

Even though I was hurt I noticed both of us covering our private parts afraid that Luna's prediction could come true.

"So Ethan Lucas what stupidity on your part thought coming here would be some bright idea. We both know how my father protects his own even when he is using them?" Asked Luna

Now I knew I was in trouble she never not since I first met her did she ever refer me by my full name and use that tone on me. I tried to stand up and even though I was healing at a rapid rat it was still painful. Damien may not look like much but when he hit you, you felt it for day after even though you healed fully.