Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hi Guys,

So another chapter done and sadly only just a few left to go. This story has been the first story I have written from beginning to end and I have felt such a connection that it saddens me to know that this story is almost at the end of its journey :( but to know that so many of you have stuck by me means so much to me.

As for certain questions and comments about Elizabeth's new persona not having a name, well as I stated in the story she was never meant to have one. In fact the only reason she came out was due to circumstances that were beyond her and Elizabeth's control. Hopefully you will continue to read and love this story as much as I do.

Please Vote, and Comment.

_________________________

Chapter Thirty-Eight

My mind was blank filled with absolutely nothing and for once I was at peace. My past was forgotten like it had never been, my pain washed away like the tide on a beach. No memories of who I was or who I was supposed to be! One could even say I was happy.

But soon that peace was destroyed and my happiness gone once more. For I woke up to blinding pain and pure darkness. I was slowly getting my memories back and from what I was learning I was beginning to wish I had stayed where ever I was.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a room shrouded in darkness yet for some unbelievable reason I could still see the blood dripping from the walls and the ceiling. Just as I was about to move I heard something move in the room with me and then it spoke.

"Hello Elizabeth it's about time."

I jerked my head up to look at the woman speaking and was shocked by what I saw. She was six feet tall and about one hundred and eighty-five pounds of toned muscle. She had blood red hair, and her eyes were the color of a harvest moon.

Her breast were a tad bigger than mine and a good hour glass figure and a butt that reminded me of the song 'Baby Got Back'. But it was her skin that caught my eyes the most. Her skin had a blue tinge to it that reminded me of a full moon glittering on the water.

I stopped looking at her to see where I actually was. Now thanks to her mentioning my name all my memories were back and all I felt was this weight on my chest like I was being pinned down. I noticed I was laying on a bed and quickly got up into a curled position.

"Why did you bring me back I was finally happy?" I cried out

I felt so much pain, so much guilt, and yes even anger was rising inside of me. I knew soon I was going to lose it and even though some small part of me was screaming to control it I had gone way past my limit of caring. I finally calmed down enough to look at this beautiful nightmare that had been plaguing me for years and was ready for the truth.

"Who are you? And why having you been haunting me these years?" I nearly yelled

She looked at me with sorrow and rage in her eyes. Not only that but I could feel the rage and the hunger radiating off of her. With no idea of who she was I could tell we were more alike than I wanted to admit. Part of me was frightened with having this information but I was done with being afraid.

"I am a part of you, a separate part that needs to become one." She spoke softly but with her eyes drilling into me

"I don't understand!" I yelled out in fear

"Before you were born it was foretold that you would become a great leader, a queen to the supernatural. One that could not be controlled by evil and you would rule with your heart." She spoke softly as if worried she would spook me.