Chapter Two - Redone

Chapter Two

I ran into the house as soon as I heard Micheal’s howl and saw the house torn up and my baby sister’s blood everywhere. I ran into every room trying to see if she was still here when but when I ran into the kitchen and saw the bloody note hanging on the refrigerator, I knew that once I opened up that letter that it would be finial. As I grabbed the note I heard Michael and Luke our alpha run into the kitchen.

I saw Luke’s face and saw how pale and worried he looked and wondered why when he was just as mean to her as we were, and the only other person who knew why we were so mean was Michael and neither of us were talking because we didn’t want to risk losing her. I opened up the letter.

Dear Shaun and Michael,

I’m leaving today as you have said in the past you hate me and to be honest after all the abuse you both have done to me I can honestly say I hate you as well and wish to god the rouges killed you instead of mom and dad. But alas wishing never helps anyone. Not that you would but do not follow me if you do I WILL KILL YOU like I should have a long time ago when you guys first started.

No longer a family member or pack mate

Elizabeth

P.S.

By the way tell that shit head of my mate which you all know and love who is get ready for it; Luke to go screw himself and die oh yeah and also to suck the dick I never grew.

All I could see was red. I turned around and attacked Luke. You REJECTED MY SISTER you ass whole. I screamed at him as I started to beat the hell out of him. It took Michael and a few of the other pack mates we had that had shown up to get me off of him.

The last thing I saw was Michael reading the letter and shifting and running out of the house. If I had known then what I did now I would have treated my sister better. I would have protected her from everyone.

I knew that logically the way I treated her wasn’t right but I knew her secret and I had admit a part of me truly hated her for taking everything away from me, but now all I could feel was the guilt that if my parents had still been alive they would have tanned my hide. But instead I failed her miserably and not only had I lost my sister but I lost my brother and my best friend all in one swoop that day.

~~

I had been driving for what seemed like days but in reality only about a day and half and I was getting tired. All I wanted to do was find a bed and crash for about a year and forget all the pain I had been going through for the last 5 years of my life.

Heck even Sarah agreed with me and that was kind of scary because she was always the one telling me to be strong like her.

When I hit Seattle Washington I knew it was time for me to stop and take a rest. I had been driving straight with barley any stops except to fill up my tank due to the worry that they would find me.

I pulled of the I15 north freeway to pull into the motel six. I had a fake ID that again no one knew about because I had got it when the guys were at school, so using it I paid for a room for about a week.

I got up to the room and just stripped out of my cloths and laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. As I was about to close my eyes I heard Sarah ask.

“Lizzy we will get through this right?”

It was the first time I had ever heard her ask me anything in a timid voice before and it scared me and it pissed me off. This was what my pack had done to my wolf. They could hurt me all they wanted but not her I would make them pay for what they had done but right then I knew we needed a break.