Chapter Twelve (Part Three) - Redone

Ok Guys promise this will be the last time you hear from me for awhile unless its important. I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to suutiger101 for making me smile and reminding me today why I love to write.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve – Part Three (Done)

I woke up and knew without a doubt that I was going to enjoy killing Michael, and felt no guilt what’s so ever. He was going to get everything he deserved but unfortunately I didn’t have that much time on my hands so I would have to leave it to hell to finish my job for me.

I was lying on my back but felt someone else’s presence lying next to me snoring his head off. I looked over and saw Shaun curled up next to me I had forgotten he was there. Why he had come in my room for comfort I had no clue since I was incapable of giving it.

But he had come into my room sometime during the night and woke me. He had asked me if he could spend the night with me and since I was too tired to care I just nodded yes and went back to sleep. It was weird knowing he had slept in my bed with me since I had only gotten used to sleeping next to Tony who was on the other side.

He hadn’t said a word to me, he laid down and put his arm around me and cried. I knew why he was though. He was crying for the twin brother that never stood a chance because of Luke. I looked at his sleeping face and wondered how I had gotten to this point. If someone had asked me a year ago I would have said I loved Michael and hated Shaun. But things had happened, some would call it fate, but I just called it bull shit.

I scooted down my bed so I wouldn’t wake up anyone when I felt Tony’s gaze on me. I was off the bed and turned around and had to smother a laugh. He was looking at Shaun with horror written all over his face.

“Tell me I didn’t do what I am thinking I did?” Tony asked sounding scared.

I thought about telling him a lie but I shook my head no and continued into the bathroom. But as I did I told him why Shaun was here.

“No he came in here last night asking to sleep next to me. He just wanted someone to comfort him although he picked the wrong person for that. I just got up when you opened your eyes” I said

He nodded his head in relief. I watched him climb out of bed, grab a pillow and blanket and walk to our couch.

“I think I’ll go get some more sleep over here.” Tony spoke

I was smirking as I went into my bathroom and took off my night clothes and looked in the mirror. The face staring back at me was one I couldn’t even recognize anymore. My hair was cut shorter, all the way up to my shoulders. My eyes were still naturally one green and one blue but something was different about them and there was something missing.

That’s when I remembered everything and felt once again my heart growing cold that of the other person I used to be slipping painfully away. The spark I once had was gone from my face, and replaced with hardness. My eyes were cold as winter nights in Alaska.

When people looked at me now all they would see in my eyes were death. It was kind of growing on me though. This way I couldn’t be hurt and neither could my wolf.

“You know it hurts.” Sarah spoke in my mind

“I can feel your pain Sarah turn it off. It’s the only way we will survive this.” I spoke to her with worry in my voice but only for her.

“These packs and the vampires deserve peace knowing that the monster that attacked their families and friends and their children die.” I said