Chapter Ten (Part one) - Redone

Hi Guys,

As you probably noticed there is a Part one after the Chapter Ten. Well see the funny thing is i was editing and adding a few things here and a few things there and suddenly chapter ten became way to long. So i promise I will have all the parts posted tonight so you are not in suspense. Also to the others who have waited for me to re post this story I am truly sorry for it taking so long. Real life got in the way and I will try to not let it happen again because I love to write. Anyway there is new stuff in all these new chapters i have been posting so vote, comment, and if you like it recomend it to someone else. Also i will promise to fix the spacing as soon as i figure out how.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten – Part One

I was sitting in my closet with the door locked trying to think. I knew everyone was looking for me because they wanted the trial to start and end with the death of Michael. I knew he had to die but I wasn’t excited about it like the others were.. So here I was hiding from everyone trying to gather my thoughts and figure out how the hell I suddenly became so important.

Sarah wasn’t talking to me because not only had I killed Luke with no care in the world but I had also turned off all feelings inside of me after I spoke to Michael. I just wanted all this crap done with but to do that meant I had to kill another wolf and we had already suffered enough losses.

So I was justifying it in my mind so that way at the end of the day it wouldn’t matter or so I kept telling myself. This whole week had been very strange for me I had been remembering more stuff from my childhood that I had blocked out. Like when I was six, it was just Shaun, Michael and I and we were playing hide and go seek and it was always Shaun who found me hours later crying.

Before I was ten Shaun and I were closer than Michael and I were but I always knew they had this bond that I could never be part of and it was that younger self asking me if this was the right thing to do. Not because of Michael but because of Shaun. Could I live with him hating me for the rest of our lives. It was then I got my answer, I could.

I had some question for Michael at the trial because he had found my birth mother’s book and I needed the answers that book could provide for me. The only thing I knew was I was some part of some prophecy that supposedly had my entire life mapped out for me.

But I did know one thing, I wanted vengeance against the stupid people who had been the cause of my pain and I would start with Michael and watch his face as he realized that I was no longer the child who he could hurt, and do emotional damage to. It was my turn to watch as I repaid everything thing he had ever done to me tenfold. As my mother said karma’s a bitch.

I stood up and shook my body to get all the kinks out and proceeded to unlock the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw Terri, Tony, Ryan, Frank, and Shaun. And for once I didn’t give a shit. I needed the space since they had been trying to smother me with kindness

“Alright now I am ready so let’s do this.” I said as I walked out the door.

I let them all go before me and as I was about to walk out as well Shaun blocked my way. For the first time since I came back the first time I actually noticed Shaun. I had ignored him only talking to him when necessary when I was here and when he caught up to us, it was the same way.

“I know what you are going to do, and I understand how evil he has become but please remember something today Elizabeth, that is my brother my twin brother up there.” Shaun spoke with so emotion it was sad

“He’s getting a trial, I did that for you because he is your twin brother, but make no mistake he has a very long list of crimes he has to account for. But it’s funny really you worrying about him.” I spoke with no emotion