Chapter Six - Redone

Chapter Six

I had finally gotten to my little hideaway when everything started to hit me at once. All the memories rushing back, of all the times this pack that I was supposed to help train had hurt me. Memories of what Luke had done to me, and the worst one of them all was when he rejected me.

I thought that I could get over it but knowing that Michael had slept with Luke was not only horrifying but I felt betrayed somehow. I knew it was stupid since it was before we had gotten together but I still felt that way. So I did what any werewolf girl did in this situation, I cried my heart out till there was nothing left to cry.

“Are you going to be ok?” Sarah asked me

I thought about it, was I going to be ok? I had no idea at the moment because of all the emotions that were running through me. But I had to go back and face it all, face the pain, and the worst the humiliation.

“I don’t know” I said sadly

“I know you probably don’t want to hear this but, yes Michael was wrong in not telling you about his personal relationship with Luke but you are also keeping a secret not only from him but from everyone including me.” Sarah spoke softly

I knew that Sarah was trying to be careful not to anger me. She was right in one aspect though yes I was keeping a huge freaking secret but it was nothing to compare to the one Michael had hid from me for so long.

I went to him pure, a virgin, a never been kissed kind of girl and I knew he had sex with other girls but knowing he had done it with Luke hurt the worst.

As I was about to get some courage and maybe tell Sarah about what was going on with me I heard Tony call out to me from the pack link.

“Anna I need you here now, we are about five minutes away from the pack house according to Michael.”

“I am on my way.” I told Tony

“Michael is hurting just as much as you are Anna remember that.” Tony spoke with his alpha voice.

“Oh I will remember alpha but till then tell Michael to go fuck off.” I spoke harshly

“What have you done Lizzy, that’s no way to treat our mate even if he did hurt us.” Sarah spoke quickly.

“Be mad at me all you want Sarah I can take it but I refuse to be anyone’s puppet again.” I spoke to her

I quickly shut the links down between the pack and my wolf just because I wanted the anger, I needed the anger. Although as I was running to catch up to Tony I was wondering why he had used his alpha voice on me, He knew it wouldn’t work anyways.

I could use the Alpha voice as well but I rarely used it anymore because I didn’t need to. I didn’t want the title of Alpha, I felt it was too much responsibility for me to take on at that time and we both agreed I would keep quiet about certain powers of mine till most people forgot all about it. It worked too because most people eventually forgot I had it and left me alone.