Chapter Nineteen - Redone

Chapter Nineteen

I watched all of them just plop to the floor like their legs had given out from underneath them. I took a deep breath and spoke of the girl who thought she was nothing and had really been everything.

“Before I was born my mother and father were Ella and Chris Acer. They were the last of their kind before they fell pregnant. My father died at the hands of an evil man by the name of James Spencer. He was rouge who had attacked the Moon Star pack and killed their alpha. He then later on married a woman name Eve and she was a skin walker witch.” I spoke

I watched Tony roll his eyes at the beginning of the story because he had already heard most of it.

“James had found out that the child Ella was carrying would be the death of him so he killed Chris and eventually attacked Ella just a few short months later and had his wife wipe away the memory of her attack so no one from the pack would know. Only something happened he wasn’t expecting. A demon came to Ella in her last few moments of life and offered her a deal.” I said to all of them.

I now had everyone’s attention except for Ariana’s, she was in the kitchen looking for food to sustain her.

“The demons name was Heyel and he made Ella a deal, he would save either her child or her on the condition that whoever he saved would bear him children later on. Of course Ella chose to save her child since they were both dying and she wanted to be with her mate, but she never read the fine print on the contract she signed.” I spoke softly towards the end.

I saw Tony frown because he had never even heard this version of the story. It wasn’t that I wanted to hide it from him I just couldn’t explain it to him without opening a whole new can of worms.

“What she never read or saw was that he would have to use his own blood to save the child. He ripped the child’s soul out of her body without cutting it completely away and made the innocent child drink his life, his blood. He then put her soul back and let everything happen naturally from there. No one would know that the child’s DNA had been altered before she was born.” I spoke looking directly at Tony so he would know.

Tony looked at me for a few minutes and then nodded his head to let me know he understood. He wasn’t mad at me for keeping this from him, and I felt Sarah’s relief.

“What no one except for the Moon Goddess and Heyel knew was that due to him saving the life of the child he had inadvertently turned her into a demon. She was neither vampire, werewolf, or even witch like her parents were. When her mother died Sam and Steve Walker, Ella and Chris best friends adopted her and told no one but the alpha what they had done. Life was good for me for a long time but life has a way of kicking you when you’re happy.” I said laughing a little at my own expense.

I turned to look at Ethan were he surprised by what I had been saying. I was a demon and there was nothing I could do about it. Dylan was looking between Ethan his friend and myself who he felt he had to protect and didn’t know who to go to.

“For twelve years I was happy until Alpha from another pack came to take me away, I ended up killing them all but not before watching the parents I had only ever known die in front of me. I was blamed for their death by everyone, James even encouraged their behavior. I had found out I was adopted when I was ten when I found my first mate or who I thought was my mate. Michael Walker my adoptive brother. My parents were cool about it though and they told me everything that they knew but most of it had been a lie due to James messing with their mind.” I spoke remembering the past.

Sarah had been right to a point it was time to let go of what had happened back then but I couldn’t change who it made me into today.

“Michael and Shaun and Luke who was James son tormented me the most but the pack helped torment me as well. By the time I was seventeen I had broken nearly every bone more than once because I was abused. I was psychically, emotionally, and mentally abused. I never had to worry about rape though because according to them I was a fat, ugly pig who couldn’t do anything right. At seventeen I ran away from home after realizing Luke was my second chance mate or so I thought.” I gagged at the last part remembering how naive I had been.