Chapter Thirty-Six

Hi Everyone,

So two chapters whoot go me. I guess it's my way of trying to say I'm sorry guys for taking so long to update. Writers block is a bitch. But I have to say thank you my sister because with out her I don't think I would have gotten over this hurdle quiet yet.

Oh so also want to dedicate this chapter to my awesome sister KLMU78 like I said this chapter wouldn't have happened without her. Also plz Check out her story if you get the chance it's called Once Upon A Lonely Moon. She's much faster on her updates than me :) .

Plz comment and vote just don't leave anything rude Kk loves to all and all a good night.

-------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Six

We left that horrible man dying in his own blood and filth. I say we because I could feel her trapped inside our body sleeping, almost in a coma like state. I had no idea what had happened to cause me to finally take over like I had but I knew it must have been bad enough for her to cause our memories to disappear like this.

No they weren't gone forever just trapped, trapped just as she was and it was now left to me to discover the why of it from the clues that were left behind. We aren't evil, but we aren't very nice either.

We were born to be rulers, both of us knew that or at least the me part did, and it's why I had been fighting with her. No not to take over like she thought because I can feel her fear of me and it makes me sad and angry. So very angry that she wasn't taught, wasn't prepared for me.

Maybe if she had been this could have been prevented. We could have become one just like her and her wolf had done. Elizabeth is so special she doesn't even realize it. Now it's my job to find out what went wrong. Why can I only remember our adoptive parents. What happened to her that made her want to forget her mate marks?

What's worse is where are her protectors and why was Heyel able to get to her if she had found all four of them? So many questions I have and so little time. I can feel the blood lust coming, and without Elizabeth awake I fear I won't be able to control it.

I closed my eyes trying to picture one of the many faces we could remember but for some reason couldn't put a name to and came up blank. I was getting frustrated because I couldn't concentrate long enough to actually do it. This was why we needed her, she had the patience, the logic, and kept us calm when we needed it while I was better at the other stuff. The stuff she felt guilty for doing afterwards where I had no guilt.

I was about to try again when in the distance I heard her name being shouted by someone who seemed to be in panic mode. This made me curious and also made me wonder if they could give me the answers that I was seeking. I quickly ran to where the voice was at but kept in the shadows just in case I needed to kill this interesting new toy.

"Why do you call for us?" I asked quietly but I made sure to be heard through out the forest we were in.

"Elizabeth if that's you this isn't funny come out now." This strange new toy yelled out

I was still in my curious mode and by one sniff I knew I could easily kill him if need be so I made my self visible just to see what he would do. I had forgotten what we were wearing though so as soon as he saw us he rushed towards us with concern in his eyes. Since I was still curious I stayed still with my head tilted to the side to see what he would do. I recognized his face from Elizabeth's memory and her feeling for this man were mixed. She had hate, fear, and love for him.

"Oh my god Lizzy what the hell happened to you? Where are you hurt? There's so much blood." He spoke so quickly while searching me as if looking for a wound.