Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

I ran back to the pack house still fuming as well as Sarah. It was the Luke situation all over again. Yeah I knew now that Luke and Michael were fake and a spell was used to make me feel like they were my mates but this time it was real and both my wolf and I were mad.

I was done with being rejected just because the men thought they could. I didn't care what the reason was for him to do it but at this moment I wanted to rip him into shreds not caring if he was our mate or not.

I stormed into the pack house slamming the door behind me making everyone jump that was inside. If I had been a cartoon character my face would have been beat red with steam coming out of my ears.

I was shaking so badly that I had no control over what I did next. I destroyed the house, the furniture and anything I could get my hands on. It took three of my guys plus my protectors to calm me down enough to where I could speak.

I could hear my wolf Sarah whimper at the thoughts that were running threw my head but at this point I didn't care. That ass hat had rejected me and I was pissed.

"Just a thought but didn't you reject Ethan?" Asked Sarah

"I didn't reject him I just told him to go find sex else where." I snarled.

"Well he feels like you rejected him and what your feeling now is what you put Ethan threw." Sarah replied with attitude.

I cut the link between my wolf and I since I didn't want her opinion anyways. This boy was gonna pay in ways he never thought possible. So yeah I wasn't ready to have one mate much less two but it didn't matter all that mattered was my pure unadulterated anger coursing threw me.

"Umm I don't know how to say this but your eyes are completely black." Spoke Tony

"Good then the process has begun." I told him

I turned around and left for the forest. If I didn't kill something right this second I would have killed all my friends and I didn't need that on my mind at the moment. About half way threw my run I found four nasty looking rouges and knew my fun was about to begin.

I looked at all four of them and I knew instantly that they had it their wolves take control fully and were almost rabid looking. The biggest one was about five feet tall but was really short i the length department. I snickered to myself because I knew I meant both parts of his body.

But then I got all mad again remembering how big our other mate was and how he rejected me. I knew the curse was starting to full fill itself because I was feeling pure unadulterated fury. Something not even Luke or Michael had managed to do.

I didn't even wait for them to charge me. I charged the biggest one first and ripped his throat out and knew he was dead. Before the other three could even react I had attacked them all at once.

By the time I was done I was bloody all over but most of it belonged to the stupid rouges who had the misfortune to ever get in my way. I could feel the few bite marks and scratches I did receive healing itself.

"Please stop this Lizzy this isn't us." Sarah begged me

"Why not, this is what life has made me. Is it not right to fully embrace it?" I practically yelled at her

"I know your hurting and so am I but this is not the answer please stop." Sarah continued to beg me

"Why should I stop, give me one good reason." I shouted at her

I knew in some part of my brain she was right and this wasn't the answers to our problem but I hurt so bad and so instead of feeding the hurt I let the anger in and for once I felt good.