Chapter Thirteen (Part Four) - Redone

Chapter Thirteen - Part Four

Once the gurney was placed in front of me I quickly adverted my eyes, between me shooting him and Damien feeding off of him he looked horrible. Plus the smell was making me want to gag. I also noticed the tools that I had requested present on the gurney next to his body.

There was a scalpel, scissors, a razor blade, and a saw. What I was about to do was wrong on so many level's because my parents were very careful to point out to me you never desecrate a werewolf's body for any reason but I didn't care at this point. The whole reason for me doing this was to make Michael suffer before he took his last breath.

"Please bring me the hell hounds?" I asked not looking at anyone.

I found a pair of surgical gloves and put them on. Since he was dead and all of his blood drained I didn't have to worry about getting too messy. Once I was ready I saw the hell hounds in front of me. They were extremely beautiful; they were both midnight blue with bright purple eyes. They had spikes along their spine and they were about four feet tall.

Their body was like a panther but with bumps covering their entire body. Their mouths were long and had two bottom fangs showing even when their mouths were closed. I would have to guess but the fangs were about eight inches long and about three inches in diameter at the bottom and came straight to a deadly point.

I took the scalpel and slowly cut layers of skin off of him. I took me about an hour to take all the skin off, by the time I was done all you saw was muscle, tendons, and the internal organs.

"Now that I have skinned Luke I will be feeding them to the hell hound's Michael. I want you to watch as your beloved mate be eaten just like you fed those you killed to him." I spoke directly to him.

I looked directly in his eyes as he watched me feed each piece of skin to the hell hounds. I watched him cry, I watched him beg me to stop, and I watched him trying to break free.

"Did the victims you sent to their death beg you Michael? Did they cry as they watched Luke eating his other victims? Did you laugh as they tried to break free?" I asked him and with each question my voice was the same.

My voice lacked any emotion what's so ever. If someone would ask it was like I was on auto pilot or the others would say I was like a robot. But the scared ones and the ones who were afraid of me would use me to scare their children and would call me a monster.

"Yes" Michael screamed "Yes"

I wanted to kill him for that moment alone, I wanted to rip his heart out and feed it to the hell hounds but I knew the families out there needed answers and if I had to torcher him to get them I would. I wanted him to know how his victims felt; I wanted him to suffer as they had.

"And Michael when the children begged you not to hurt them, and when they cried for their parents, what did you do? And for the peoples sake tell them why you helped kill innocent little children who had done nothing to you." I asked

As I grabbed the scissors next and started to cut the muscle, tendons, and all the meat till there was nothing but the dead carcass of what was once Luke sitting on the table. It took me a while to make sure there was not a piece of flesh left on this dead man's bones but I had done it.

As Michael watched me due this to his mate he begged me to stop, told me he would tell me anything if it meant stopping the torment of watching his mate become nothing. Making him remember this as he died and it would be the last image he saw of his mate before he died.

I looked at him and said "What did you do to the children."

I asked while holding his dead mates heart in my hands I was lowering it to the hell hounds when he screamed "stop."