Chapter Twenty-One (Part One)

Hi guys, Sorry its so short but I felt that it had to stop it was the perfect end to a chapter. Last chapter was all about ethan and what happened to him. This chapter and the next will be from Elizabeths side as she finds out what happened to her mate and how they all ended up at the hospital. So Please Vote and Comment. Thank you for reading.

______________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-One

Lorena Bobbitt, as soon as that name came out of his mouth I wanted to kill him on the spot because all of a sudden everything went quiet and then all of the men and even Luna that were in their hospital beds busted into laughter. Even Damien who was in a full body cast.

I wanted to strangle Tony but knew I couldn't otherwise Clara might just end up killing me instead of protectig me like she should. What was more sad was I had three out of my four protectors and thanks to that horible demon I would ever get to see what their symblos were because they were hidden underneath all my scars.

"Laugh it up guys laugh it up just remember who put most of you in those beds in the first place." I said seriously

All the men and Luna shut up after that including Tony. I was pretty sure he was affraid he would be next on my shit list because I saw him wince and then start to sqirm.

As I was about to get on his damn case for even telling that last part because I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would be hearing the name Lorena Bobbitt a lot in my future when Ryan the dumb shit who didn't know when to keep his mouth shut spoke.

"Well I guess little miss perfect who says she doesn't want her mate actually does since you came to rescue him." He sneers

"The only reason that even happened was for once in my damn life my wolf took control and I was to damn tired after calling down the moon goddess to stop her. Sarah is the one who wants him not me." I stated looking at him with a glare.

"Oh and Ryan do us all a favor and stop worry about how I'm not doing my job as a mate since you out of all of us have shown how great you take care of your own." I said with an evil look in my eyes

I turned around to leave but before I did I saw the hurt in Ethan's eyes and then watched as it disappeared just as quickly as it showed. I looked out into the waiting room and saw Dylan there looking like shit since his best friend was in there but he refused to go in and see him. And I saw Clara and Terri holding each other as they siliently cried due to thier mates behavior.

And people wondered why I wanted nothing to do with mates. I had enough of it all, Luke and Michael had permently broke something inside me and even though Sarah said that our mates could fix it all I had to do was look around and see that mates weren't worth the trouble. All they did was break your heart over and over again.

I quickly turned back and walked silently to where Ryan was and knew he was going to like what I had to say but I had already gotten the ok from Terri to do this and I would do it with a smile on my face.

"One thing I forgot to mention to you Ryan." I spoke grabbing his injured leg and squeesing it.

Even though he had a cast on I could hear the cast break and him whimper from the pain. I looked at him with the evilest smile I could come up with for what I had to say next.

"You are here by banned from speaking, seeing, or even going near your son or mate. If they walk into a room you walk out. I will no longer allow you to cause them any more suffering just because the moon goddess declared you as Terri's mate." I spoke using my Alpha voice and it echoed through out not only this room but this side of the hospital.