Chapter Nine - Redone

Chapter Nine

It had been three months since my brother and Elizabeth had left, and one month since Shaun had left to go looking for a way to get rid of that dang mark. It had been a hard three months trying to make sure no one attacked Michael. But I had done it with only one incident.

It happened about two months into her leaving. I was in the kitchen with my husband Ryan and we were talking about how much longer it would take for us to be there to help Luke’s pack. Michael and Luke had come into the kitchen and you could smell the hormones of them both. Ryan shook his head in disgust because of what Michael had become.

Everything was fine till Shaun had come into the kitchen with Tommy in his arms. Everyone froze not making any sudden movements and it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I looked at Ryan and saw he had fear in his eyes not for me but for our child. Shaun had become unstable since he had found out the truth of who Elizabeth was and why she had left.

We watched as Shaun moved over to Ryan and handed him Tommy and told them both to leave. It was the first time I had ever seen my husband take orders from someone other than Tony or Elizabeth without some rude comeback. As soon as Ryan and Tommy were out of the house Shaun’s eyes turned from green to gold. I knew Tyrone had taken over but I still didn’t let my guard down.

Tyrone was known for having a worse temper than Shaun. But he didn’t move just shook his head in disgust at them both and turned around to leave. I thought we were good, I thought that the problem had been adverted, but I was wrong because just at that moment Michael had to open his fat mouth.

“I don’t know why you’re so pissed it’s not like you gave a shit about her. You hated her and never wanted me around her anyways. I’m happy with Luke so what crawled up your ass and died.” Michal spoke shoving his foot so far up his ass it came out his mouth.

I groaned out loud because I knew he had just made mistake number one. Then Luke had to add his two cents worth as well.

“Yeah Shaun, why the long face, by now she is probably dead, and I say good riddance.” Luke spoke with a huge smirk on his face.

And that was mistake number two. I was moving slowly as not to attract attention so I could easily move in between Shaun’s wolf and them but something must have snapped because the next thing I knew I saw Shaun move so fast that he had them both pinned up against the wall.

“Both of you shut up, you’re not worthy enough to even mention her name. I should kill you both right here, right now and the world would be better off.” He growled at them

I saw his fingers becoming claws and suddenly knew what he was going to do. I run up to him and laid my hand on his shoulders praying I could get through to him. I leaned in and had to stand on my tippy toes just so I could reach his ears. By now both men had passed out from lack of air and I knew if I didn’t do something quickly Elizabeth could die.

“I know you want to kill them both, but now is not the time. If you kill him before we can remove Michael’s mark you will end up not only killing them but her as well. Is that what you want?” I asked praying I had gotten through to him.

What seemed like forever but was probably only a few short seconds he released them. They fell down in a slump against the wall. Before I could stop him though, he kicked Luke as hard as he could in his manhood.

“Now I know he can’t have kids.” Was his only response to that which made me laugh.

We left them there to slowly wake up on their own. We went upstairs to his bedroom where I watched him grab a duffel bag and start throwing in his clothes. So I decided to ask a stupid question.