Chapter Twenty-Three

So like I didn't have any Internet or cable yesterday and I'm like OMG how the hell am I supposed to read and write on watt pad and then my husband looks at me like I'm insane and says well you can read the stories on your phone and write your own chapters till we get Internet back. I'm like freaking last night because I was afraid his computer was going to crash and I'd have to re-write it. But anyway this is the next chapter (sorry the writer was sleep deprived) so hope you like it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

It had been two weeks now since that whole fight and even though Sarah still felt some guilt towards how she nearly killed Damien I was over it. The point had been made, don't fuck with my mate. Everyone in the pack was giving me grief because according to them I went psycho on his ass and I let them believe it. No way in hell was I going to break my promise to Sarah.

The entire time they were there I was too even if Ethan never saw me, oh I wasn't in their room because I was still pissed off at Ryan and Damien and was afraid I was going to do some thing stupid like kill Ryan and main Damien some more so I stayed out in the waiting room like the coward I was. Plus it gave me an excuse to avoid Ethan that much longer. See I knew what I was doing.

Yes I was admitting to being a coward, Sarah liked the new honest me but sad fact was I was only being honest with her. Every time someone brought up Ethan's name I would go stiff and then walk out of the room. I couldn't help it though. I wished I could be like Sarah and just except him but my brain wouldn't let me and my heart had to many walls.

But today they were coming home, yes two weeks of being in the hospital. They may be werewolves and vampires but all of them got a serious beat down. I later found out that not only had I severely broken Luna's legs and hips she had to have psychical therapy done so she could walk again and for the first week they didn't think shed be able to walk again. I didn't even ask about Damien, one I was still pissed at him and two I was afraid.

But then Tony made a comment about how weak vampire girls were compared to werewolf girls and she nearly lost it on him right then and there or so I was told. Since I destroyed Damien and Luna's home they were going to be staying with us till it could be rebuilt. Oh fun for me not only was I avoiding my mate but I would be avoiding Damien like the plague.

Luckily for me I had money from both sets of parents, yeah that one shocked me to the core otherwise I would have been screwed since I was paying for the reconstruction. Everyone told me I didn't have to since it was Damien's fault for attacking Ethan but I made a lot of vampires homeless and felt I had to do something about it.

Damien didn't know yet that the rest of his clan,coven or whatever you wanted to call them were staying at the second pack house we had for back up just in case. See the guilt was eating up Sarah which in turn was driving me up the wall. Which was why I invited all of his members or family or what not to stay. Who knew vampires and werewolves could get on so well, NOT. Man I have had more headaches these last two weeks due to both species fighting like little children.

I was glad their King or I should say Prince was coming so he could deal with them. Of course me being the coward I was I was hiding in the attic pacing back and forth waiting to hear the vehicles that would bring Ryan, Luna, Damien, and Ethan here. The entire pack set up a welcome home party for all of them including Ryan. The only one who really talks to me right now is Terri and she tells me what a stupid idiot I'm being.

But I was scared, I'm supposed to have two mates and I had already met and been marked by one. What if the other mate didn't like it, like knowing he had to share his mate with someone else. Plus how does that even work? Ethan gets me every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and mystery mate gets me every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, with me getting Sunday off.