Chapter Fifteen - Redone

Hi guys,

Look I know about the spacing and i promise to try to have it fixed by this weekened. But I can't gaurentee it. Please read and enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen 

I don’t know how long I was passed out for but when I felt the air fill in my lungs my eyes shot open and I bolted up from the bed. It took a few minutes of me opening and closing my eyes to be able to see clearly and I wanted to stomp my foot in irritation. Everyone was yelling at that lady and hadn’t even realized I was alive much less up and out of my bed.

I lifted my arm to pinch myself just to be sure I was in fact alive and it hurt badly. I must have yelped because all I could hear was silence. I looked up from my arm and saw everyone turn and stare at me.

“So I take it you can see me then.” I croaked out

And still they didn’t move. I was beginning to think I was a ghost when all of a sudden everyone rushed to grab me in their arms. Of course Tony won and I looked behind him and saw Cali turn away, hurt with tears in her eyes. I knew she was happy that I was alive but I think a part of her resented the bond I had with her mate. So I did what came naturally to me.

I kneed Tony in the balls as hard as I could and when he bent over from the pain lifted my knee and got him in the face. I knew I broke his nose but wasn’t too sure of what else I broke. Once again I saw everyone stand still and go silent. The only noise you could hear was Tony bawling like a baby on the floor crying about his boys. I got down close enough to his face and yelled.

“What the hell did you think you were doing rejecting your mate? Be thankful I didn’t do anything else to you.”

Everyone’s jaw fell to the ground and in between whimpers I heard Tony ask how I knew.

“I saw you idiot. Just because I was dead doesn’t mean I didn’t know what the hell was going on. You lady did you have to use such a big needle to.” I whined the last part.

My chest was still hurting from it to. The next thing I knew that evil lady came at me and pointed to the bed. Only reason I listened to her in the first place was I didn’t want her to poke me with another dang needle.

“That’s Doctor Labra or Denise to you young lady now let’s get your vitals checked. I also want to say if it hadn’t been for me you wouldn’t have died so I’m so, so sorry.” Denise said.

I wondered if I should say anything but noticed the looks around the room and thought better. I was never told not to say anything plus I knew there were some things I just would never say to anyone.

“Look at me.” I told her

I waited for her hands to stop shaking enough to drop the stuff she was grabbing to turn around and look.

“My dying wasn’t your fault. You could have been the best damn doctor in the world and it still wouldn’t have stopped me from dying so don’t take the blame when there is none.” I told her and saw her eyes widen.