Chapter Sixteen - Redone

Chapter Sixteen 

“Welcome back Elizabeth.” The voice spoke

I knew that voice; it was the Moon Goddess Arianna. I carefully opened my eyes to see I was back in her garden. I couldn’t believe it, had everything I had gone through over the last week and a half been just a horrible dream.

“I see your confused child; please let me explain before you yell at me.” She spoke in a hurried tone.

I gave her the evil eye but nodded.

“I made you think you had gone back there and had woken up. I needed you to see what the consequence would be if you spoke about what happened here. Even Cali doesn’t remember because it could alter the future.” She spoke

I stood up and tried to get rid of the vertigo I had just gone through. I was trying to understand her point of view I really was because I knew she was the Moon Goddess and that she saw everything when it came to her children.

But to make me feel like I had when I was fifteen was worse than being with Heyel and all his crap. I was so angry that I could feel my entire body shake.

“So what you’re telling me is you made all of that up and none of it happened. You let me believe that they turned on me just to prove a point?” I yelled at her forgetting exactly who she was.

I wanted to attack her so bad at that point, but knew I had no chance in hell of ever succeeding. But she had managed to do what no one else had ever done in my life. She broke that last thread I had when it came to trusting even those around me. Some fucking goddess she was.

“I’m sorry but I had to show you what could happen if you told everyone went happened to you.” She cried out

I saw her crying tears for me and I felt nothing. I just sat there frozen into my own little world where nothing could hurt me ever again.

“Just send me back if that’s what you still plan to do. I don’t want anything to do with you right now.” I spoke coldly to her

She nodded her head and I felt me slipping away.

“So how long did your experiment take?” I asked as she was sending me back.

The last words I heard were:

“You have been in a coma after you died for three weeks.” I heard her softly whisper

She just better pray that this time when I woke up it was real or she would have her hell on earth.

~~

I was in Germany dealing with a rouge vampire who had helped murder six different covens when I felt a bond I didn’t even know I had break. It made me move even quicker, I finally caught up to him and usually I would play with the ones I was sent to kill but this time there was no time.

I snuck up behind him while he was feeding off some hooker he had paid for and took out my knife and slit his throat. The hooker was still in happy land because she was high and didn’t realize her john had been killed. Just to be sure though I cut out his heart and dumped it in a dumpster three miles away. I left her there and figured she would call the police once she came down. I stopped for a minute though because the pain in my heart was over powering.