Chapter Thirty-Three

• Dedicated to To all my family and friends

Hello readers some of this contains foul words and may be inappropriate for children under the age of 15. If you do choose to read it tell me what you think. Its not the best chapter I have written so far but I promise you I will get better. Thank you and please vote and comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Three

As soon as I felt her lips touch mine I froze. A feeling I had never felt washed over me in tidal waves. It was my first kiss and it had happened when I had least expected it to. My entire body froze, but while my body was frozen everything inside of me, like my wolf and what ever that thing was inside of me was screaming "yes".

I felt her pull away from me and I wanted to scream and shout, and then grab her for another kiss. Except this time it wouldn't be just a brush against the lips. This kiss would be a full out kiss with tongue and everything. But before I could act on it I saw her face turn bright red.

At first I thought she was embarrassed about kissing me till I took a sniff of the air around me and realized that the arousal wasn't only coming from me. I felt my ego swell just from that alone because I knew without a doubt I had made her aroused just from one simple kiss.

"I'm so sorry I should have asked before I kissed you but it was the only way I could think to show you that you were wrong. Please don't be mad." Elizabeth spoke softly not looking directly at me.

Once she spoke I was once again amazed by this amazing woman. Elizabeth had managed to once again surprise me by apologizing for the kiss. Although if it had been anyone else who had pulled a stunt like that woman or not I would have been enraged. Yet since it was her all I could feel was happiness.

"Don't you dare apologize to me for that kiss, it was the best first kiss a guy could ask for. I really liked it and heck if you want to do it again I'm all for it." I spoke quickly my face heating up

Once I realized what I had said though my face heated up even more. I had never thought of sex before in my life but all it took was this woman in front of me to have me thinking of it every second of the day. Before her I would never had spoken like that to anyone but once again this girl was changing me.

In fact long ago I had thought my body was defective or that there was something wrong with me because I had ever had what most men would call a boner but now just after that one kiss my penis was standing tall and proud.

"So you don't mind if I kiss you again?" Elizabeth asked still sounding unsure.

Before I could second guess myself and wonder where all this confidence came from I grabbed her face and planted my lips upon hers. At first it was just supposed to be a gentle kiss to show her that I definitely liked kissing her but all thought went out the window the moment our lips touched.

This kiss went on and on and I could hear moaning but for the life of me I couldn't tell if it was her moaning or if it was me. After what seemed like for ever I gently bit her lip asking for entrance into that glorious mouth of hers. I was dying to know what a french kiss was like and couldn't wait to try it with her.

She gasped as she felt my teeth gently nibbling her lips and thats when I pushed my tongue inside of her mouth and it soon became a war of dominance that I quickly won due to the fact I caught her off guard. I used my tongue like a sword and her mouth like a village that needed to be pillaged before I even knew what I was doing.

Time seemed to stop, I could feel every touch of her hands and hear every breath she took. I felt amazing knowing that I could do this to her with just a kiss. My wolf was purring inside me and my entire body felt like it was on fire but the good kind.

It took everything in me to break away from her, from the kiss because I knew I wasn't ready to go all the way. We were both panting pretty hard and then she giggled and was bright red at the same time. I was about to get angry and demand why she was giggling but before I could she spoke.

“Enjoying your self Ethan?” Elizabeth asked huskily

I quickly turned around and felt my own face turn red due to the fact Ethan was sitting in a chair legs spread open, pants undone and his cock in his hand as he was yanking up and down on it. Now I had never bothered to look at another man's junk but I had to admit we looked to be the same size which meant we could accidentally hurt Elizabeth and I didn't like that idea.

Ethan must have figured out what was going on inside my head because he just looked at me with are you an idiot look that I was beginning to take offense too.

“Don't worry Alaric both of us will fit wont we Elizabeth?” Ethan asked with a smirk on his face

I turned to Elizabeth and noticed her face was bright red and she opened her mouth yet nothing had come out. I quickly got my clothes back to normal or as normal as they could be since during our make out session Elizabeth had ripped my shirt into two.

“I have to go but can we talk later just the three of us.? I asked politely but there was an edge there and I knew both of them noticed it.

“Yeah I agree we do need to talk and sort this all out.” Spoke Elizabeth but her words were soft.

Ethan just nodded his head at me to let me know he agreed and I left the room. If I had been smarter, or if I had bothered to learn anything about women I would have realized that Elizabeth was hurt.