Chapter Thirty-Five

Hi guys,

So it's been awhile hasn't it? Well the good news is I might have my writing mojo back on but my health still sucks so I will do my best to update when I can. But as of now I'll be updating from my phone. Song doesn't belong to me. Please let me know if it worked since this is my first time adding a song.

Thank You

Pleaase vote and comment :)

----------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Five

It's so dark, so cold and so lonely and I have been so tired of fighting. So tired of being angry all the time, he thinks that I am that cruel. Cruel enough to let his daughter die?

Could I be that cruel? Could I turn my back on her even though doing so would hurt one of the men whose life is tied to mine forever. Who shares a piece of my soul? Could I still be that cruel and did he see that in me before I did?

In the end does it even matter of the level of cruelty I hold. Does it even matter how he feels about me? What about Alaric will he miss me in the end? Will he care and why does it matter now to me? It's to late for them and to late for me.

For I finally gave in, into the darkness that has been calling me for so long. I was so angry, in such a rage that the darkness was able to sneak past all my defenses and finally win. Now it's taken over and I'm stuck in this small part of my mind. I'm finally lost, and now I can finally fall asleep to the melody the darkness is playing.

I wonder what will happen now that it's taken over my body? Will they notice that it's not me? Will they care or will they prefer this new personality of me to the real me? My eyes are getting heavy, I can't keep them open for much longer.

"Wolf can you hear me?"

Hmm I didn't think she would hear me now that she is sort of melded with me but I had to try. I think I will miss her the most after my mates. After all she's been with me the longest. I wonder if I should try calling out to them, would it work? I doubt it, god the music is getting louder it's so hard to stay awake.

"Laughing out loud" Why am I trying to stay awake again? Who was I just thinking about? It was someone important wasn't it? They meant something to me didn't they?

Who am I again? Why am I here and why did they turn the music on so loud? Why am I so sleepy and why is it so dark? Oh screw it who cares I'm so damn tired. I'm so sleepy, my eyes are so droopy and I can't stop them from closing anymore. I hope no one misses me who ever I am.

Good night......

~~

I finally had her my sweet little angel, the one I had been waiting for. I had made a deal with Ella to save Elizabeth's life that night but only if Ella had bothered to look further than her own grief she would have seen my all to willingness in my eyes to save her child.

For I had seen what kind of power her daughter would hold in the palm of her little hand and now Elizabeth would be mine to control. Thanks to the little stunt her mates pulled my power fully awakened inside of her finally.

"Where am I and who the hell are you?" Elizabeth asked in a husky voice

"My name is Heyel and I am your mate." I spoke with confidence knowing her memory was wiped clean.

"Bull shit. Try again, I may not have all my memories ass hole but I do know one thing." she spoke with a deathly smile on her face

One minute she was laying on my bed covered in the white gown I placed on her body and the next she disappeared from my site. for the first time in almost 100 years I was starting to feel something akin to fear.

I quickly went to my bedroom door to grab my weapon when all I heard was her chuckles all through out my my room. When suddenly I am thrown backwards up against the wall. the last thing I see before darkness is the whites of her fangs. my last thought.

"What in the hell did I wake up?"

What felt like minutes but could have been hours I was finally waking up from whatever Elizabeth had done to me. But I was beginning to realize the girl I wanted and the girl I had woken up were two very different girls.

I tried to look around to see where I was and realized I was chained to a wall. It should have been an easy escape but she was using silver laced iron chains to hold me. I knew it was pointless but I still tried to get out of them by yanking on them. All I got for my effort though was bloody wrists and ankles and her laughter.

"Are you done yet?" She asked still hiding in the shadows

"Obliviously since your not going to just let me go what do you want Elizabeth?" I yelled at her not letting her see my fear

"So that's her name hmmm pretty pathetic isn't it" She spoke softly as if she was right next to me

"I thought you remembered and it's why you had me chained up?" I asked confused

"Oh I have some of her memories mostly faces and feelings such as yours and I know we both hate you but why do we hate you Heyel? that why your chained up." She said why laughing as if she told a joke

I knew why Elizabeth hated me hell I gave her every reason to. Even now I could admit to myself that if I could I would still use her. Its just who I am.

"So what did you do to us Heyel?" She asked

I was about to speak some bull shit nonsense when I felt a tip of a knife being pressed against a very important part of my body that I held dear.

"And I wouldn't lie to me dearie." She spoke pressing the knife a little harder into my skin

I realized she had cut off my pants and I hadn't even felt it. All you could hear was the sound of my gulp as she moved the knife even closer to my happy place.

"I did to many screwed up things to name in such a short time." I nearly yelled out

"Hmm well at least your being honest for now I guess. It does help you have some incentive though." She spoke right into my ear with a sexy whisper that had me harder than I had ever been

"Well isn't that cute your so small no wonder you have problems getting girls." She laughed at me

Now I was pissed. You could tie me up, you could strip me naked, you could even threaten to cut me, which so far she had done all three. But she had gone to far, no one makes fun of my wanker and gets away with it.

"I'll kill you, you bitch. my wanker ain't small it's huge. It's perfect, it's a beauty, and every girl wants it as soon they see it." I yelled at her trying to break free

"Hmm your getting boring now. I was going to play with you some more. see if we could get some more answers out of you but now you've ruined my fun." She said quietly and deadly

Now that I look back on it I guess I should have kept my mouth shut and let her have her fun. Maybe I wouldn't be laying here dying in a pool of my own blood other wise.

Maybe I could have given her those answers she seeked so damn bad. Wonder what they were anyway since she never said? Ahh oh well I guess this is a fitting end for me. Dying while staring at my insides, yeah she was so nice to put a mirror in front of me so I could watch my own death. So screwed up but then again she not really Elizabeth, not anymore.

Just as I could feel my heart slowing down and breathing getting harder to do and the light getting dimmer in my eyes for so damn reason my body and my head told me to look behind me.

"Mate" was all the girl said

And that's when I knew I was truly screwed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This song is the one Elizabeth hears from the first part of the chapter.*