Chapter Thirty-One

Hi guys!!!

Sorry its been so long since my last update. I have been having some personal issues come up so writing has been a pain because I just haven't really had much time and it wasn't a main priority but good news I got the writing bug back so hope you like the new chapter and since it has been so long I'm going to be posting another chapter as well. Go me LOL. Anyways please VOTE, and COMMENT because every time I see a comment it makes me happy and excited to know you guys care about this story as much as I do.

____________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-One

It had been a week since I had accepted my mates and you would have thought that as soon as I had gotten out of the hospital the fun would have begun, but it seemed that even though we had accepted each other none of us were prepared to make the first step.

Alaric I knew wasn't ready at all because every time he would see either Ethan or myself he would turn bright red and quickly walk away. While Ethan just looked at me with a mixture of confusion and lust. I on the other hand had no clue on what we were supposed to be doing so I was now once again hiding from my mates.

Currently I was in the forest hiding in a cave I found trying to wrap my head around how the hell I was going to deal with two males who were as different as night and day. Ethan was very sure of himself and out of the three of us he was the only one who had any experience with three-somes.

Just thinking of the word made me want to deck my head in shame. It wasn't that I was embarrassed by my mates because I had to admit that they were the hottest things I had ever seen in my life. No it was the thought of how others would treat my mates behind my back that made my hackles rise.

I was never one to give a crap about what others thought and I still don't but Alaric was a sweet guy once you looked past all the baggage he had. You could see the pain he was still suffering though in his eyes if you bothered to look and I also knew how he felt about his body. 

He was my biggest concern, because to do it properly, the mating ritual, some of it had to be done in front of the packs and the guys wouldn't be allowed to wear many clothes. I just knew that would be something he wasn't ready for and to be honest I was terrified because even though I carried his mark he could still walk away. Which was why I was currently sitting in this cave.

He could't reject me if he couldn't find me. Stupid and immature and even a tad childish but hey I was nineteen almost twenty so I figured I could act anyway I damn please. While thinking over what to do about my mates I felt a pressure in my head telling me that even though my mind block was up someone was trying to break though to speak to me.

My demon who I still had yet to name or ask if she had a name was quiet and had been since my little hospital visit. It was weird how when I had Sarah around she would bug me and nag me and even though it would irritate me to no end I missed it. It had become very quiet inside my head and it wasn't something I was used to.

After a while I figured who ever it was trying to contact me was probably worried about me because I still felt the pressure and it had been going on for about three hours now. I knew I wouldn't be found unless I wanted to be because this cave had a spell around it protecting me from everything.