Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

I was looking around my room tapping my fingers on my knee waiting for Elizabeth to get back from where ever she was. I wasn't to worried because my wolf told me she was fine for now just a little upset. Why I had no idea but I knew as soon as I saw her for once I would take a stand and make her tell me.

She and Shaun had been out of the hospital for a week now and even though I had told her I was ok with being her mate I was scared. When she said she accepted both Ethan and I all I could feel was pure happiness but then when she came home all I felt was scared and it was pissing both my wolf and what ever else was inside me off.

But could you really blame me for being scared. For goodness sake Ethan had more sexual experience then most of the people in this house right now and that was saying something. Then there was Elizabeth my mate. She only had one man in her bed and even if she had been tricked into thinking he was her mate it still pissed me off to no end that someone had touched what was mine.

I didn't care that I was going to have to share her with Ethan even though I was nervous about it. I was more concerned that since I never had sex before I would disappoint her and that's what made me blush like a child and run away from her. I was still trying to work up the balls to actually leave my room when there was a small bang outside my room.

I figured someone was knocking on my door by accident since no one ever came near my room since I started to stay here I ignored it. I was still trying to figure out how to go up to Elizabeth, god I loved her name, and tell her that I was sort of ready to complete the mating. At least I think I was and damn it someone was really knocking on my door.

"Come in." I yelled out still irritated at being bothered

To my surprise it was Ethan who opened the door. We had only spoke a few times and when we had spoke before it was usually him telling me off for hurting Elizabeth, or saying something wrong to Elizabeth. I knew I should have been angry and if it had been anyone else I would have but for some reason even though I would get pissed as hell at anyone else who tried to speak to me about my mate with him I was ok with it.

"Can I help you?" I asked a little sarcastically

"Yes I came to speak to you about Elizabeth." He said like it was obvious

"What did I do now?" I asked a little angry because as far as I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, YET.

Ethan chuckled and shook his head at me before he spoke.

"You haven't done anything that I know of kid I just came here to talk to you since apparently everyone is afraid to come near you at the moment." 

"Oh my bad I guess. I guess I just assumed since really the only time you talk to me is when I fucked up." I said nervously while rubbing the back of my neck.

"I can see why you would assume that." He said still chuckling.

He came further into my room and sat at the chair by my desk and rubbed his hand down his face. Then he looked up to the ceiling as if it could give him all the answers he needed. How I knew that I had no idea but I did and it kind of scared me.