Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

I was freaking out, I didn't know how to deal with this information of my life anymore. To many things had gone wrong in my life to believe that any good could or would happen. It seemed my life was planed out of me since birth and I hated it, not feeling like I had any control.

I looked into Ethan's yes and I could see all the emotions that he was feeling in his eyes which scared me more. Growing up you were told a wolf only had one mate and so far I had two fake mates that nearly killed me inside and out and I had one standing in front of me waiting for me to make a choice that I wasn't even sure I was ready for.

"How about we deal with this day by day." Ethan spoke softly trying to calm me down.

Only instead of calming me down all it did was make me angry. It reminded me of the fact that I had no choice in how or where my life went which made me even more angry. All I could feel was rage pure rage to the point it brought me to my knees. It was so bad it had my wolf whimpering and the last thing I remembered before the darkness hit was a scream filled with everything I was feeling being released.

When I woke up all I saw was darkness, even with my supernatural abilities I couldn't see anything nd a small part of me knew what was happening but I couldn't control my body. I could feel my heart beating so fast I thought it would beat right out of my chest.

I could hear my breathing become out of control and knew I was hyperventilating and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I tried to see if I could feel Sarah and for the first time in my life since I felt my wolf there was nothing there. I couldn't feel her anymore which made my fear rise even higher.

I don't know how it happened but for some reason I was back here in this hell hole, back into my nightmare where Heyel had trapped me before only this time I didn't have Clara here with me to help me escape his world. I wanted to scream at how unfair my life had become but knew that doing it here would be fruitless.

I fought my body and eventually won, I slowed my heart rate down as well as my breathing. I was stronger than this and there was no way in hell that I would let anyone take me where I didn't want to be. My future my have been set in stone and I knew that eventually I would have to deal with everything but not today and not with him.

Something must have shifted  because I could finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Corny but it was true, I slowly got up from the ground and made my way to the light. With each step all I felt was pain, it felt like I was being ripped into shreds but I kept going.

"No I will have you, you are MINE." I heard Heyel scream.

I laughed at his response because I wasn't his and as long as there was air to breath I would always fight him. I slowly made my way there and it felt like hours, by the time I made it I felt like I had gone in the ring with Mike Tyson for six months straight. As soon as the light hit my face, and my body I knew I was safe and let myself fall back into the slumber where I would wake back up safe and sound.

When I finally opened my eyes again at first all I saw was brightness, like I was still trapped in the light and when I started to freak out I felt arms surround me and heard someone offering me soothing words. I wet inside myself and felt my wolf Sarah there and she was asleep and I felt instant relief. I was back and away from the clutches of that stupid demon.

"Oh god Elizabeth you scared me half to death." Ethan spoke softly in my ears.

Once I was able to blink a few times and get used to the light I realized we were still in the forest and it made me wonder how long I had been out for. I was going to answer him when both of us stilled due to the sound we heard coming in fast from our right side.