Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

It was a month later after I had gotten out of the hospital and sad to say it I was running and hiding from my mates, both of them. I know I promised to try and change and give them a chance and I planned on doing exactly that. But for some reason every time I went to go talk top them I would get tong tied so I would walk away and then I would hide.

Goddess as my wittiness I was the biggest freaking coward in the world, I had gone soft and it was pissing me off to no end. I tried to change back to my normal state but it wasn't easy now that I was marked by both of my mates. It was like the bond that was created due to them biting me without my permission which I still had yet to get them back for preventing me from going into the dark place where I could erase all emotions from my life.

I had no clue what to do or even what my purpose was anymore. I knew I was a girl who got sucked into a prophecy but I spent so many years being angry and it was all I felt and now mushy, or more to the point I felt like I was turning into one of those girly girls who always felt like they had to talk about their emotions and crap.

The only one of my mates that actually was actively looking for me was Ethan, from what I had been told Alaric really hadn't left his room except to grab food every once in awhile. But I guess the good news was I did find out Alaric loved waffles and it was pretty much the only thing I could cook with out burning the entire house down.

Unknown by anyone so far I was the one to make them now when no one was looking. It was weird because even though Alaric was this tough guy that everyone was pretty much freaked out about all I saw was me. Some days I felt more like Ethan and I were the males and Alaric was the female in this weird and twisted relationship we had going on.

I was still sitting in my wolf form and for once Sarah was quite and it was starting to scare me because it wasn't only her that was quite it was also the vamp and demon inside me to. The first week all three of them would bitch whine moan and complain every time I would run and hide from Ethan and Alaric. But after it hit the week two mark Sarah hushed up, week three my vamp stopped talking to me and this was now week four and my demon had shut up to.

For once since I was twelve my voice was the only voice inside my head and I had no clue on how to handle that. I knew Tony was worried about me because over the last month I would see him try to sneak worried glances at me, Clara would just look at me and shake her head and Dylan was pissed all the time. I could feel it coming off of him in waves and I knew why to because Ethan was his friend and yes he was my protector but he was friends with Ethan way before he met me.

I wish I could say sorry to every one and end my life just so that the others in my life would stop hurting because of me but then I would be just as bad as my birth parents. I tried to act like I was stronger then them but in reality I knew I wasn't. All this pressure was slowly killing me from the inside out and I don't think anyone even noticed it.

I was in the last place anyone would come looking for me or so I thought since know one would believe I would come back to the same clearing were I killed Luke and Michael. But for some reason I felt at peace here knowing that it was protected and at least for now I would be safe. I had spent many of my days and nights here hiding because I knew most of them would never come back here unless they were forced to and the others who weren't here that night never knew about this place.

I was still lost in my thoughts when it took me a minute to realize that another wolf was laying right next to me. At first I jumped like a mile in the air since it startled the living hell out of me but when I took a sniff in the air I auto knew who it was and he was the last person I expected to see here much less sitting calmly well now laughing his wolf ass off.