Chapter Eighteen - Redone

*I want to dedicate this chapter to Kenneth Edward Ewing, Mary Francis Houser, To my husband's grandfather Ewing, John Edward Ewing, Justin Hart, Jay Giddings, Kenneth Gene Ewing, and to all the others that have served our country. These are just the few members of family and friends that either have served in veitnam, desert storm, or iraqi freedom. Some of us are old enough to remember what happened on september 11, 2001 and some like my children will hear stories or read about it in texts books. But I was sixteen when it happened and its a day I will never forget becaue so many died that day and continue to die so that we may be free from others who wish to scare us or tear us down. So please remember Vetrans day not only for the soldiers of today but also for the soldiers of yesterday.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen 

When I left the pack house I was angry at Tony for blaming me for his mate problems so I wasn’t really paying attention when I used my vampire power to teleport and ended up in his domain just not in his home.

So when I looked up I was not surprised to see myself surrounded by vampires I didn’t know. I looked at each one of them in respect; I bowed my head to let them know I was not a threat.

The female stepped forward and looked at me strangely. She probably could smell that I was mated to one of her kind which explained the confusion or so I thought.

“Why are you on our land wolf?” She asked me

I had to admit if I was playing for the other team I would have wanted to share her bed with her in it. She was just less than six feet tall and was model thin. In fact she looked like she belonged on the cover of vogue that’s how beautiful she truly was.

Her hair was jet black and went down to her lower back in waves. Her eyes were red but I had no idea if that was because she was hungry or if she had been turned. From what I understood of the vampire world you were either born into it like I was or your soul mate turned you.

It had to be your soul mate that turned you into a vampire due to the fact that the souls were connected. If anyone else tried the human would die a horrible and painful death that could last weeks.

“I need to speak with Prince Damien.” I answered her

The vampire busted into laughter when I said I wanted to see their prince. She just smiled at me though with one of her fangs showing. I didn’t want to have to hut any of them but I would if they got in my way.

“Let me out Lizzy and I will make them see the error of their ways.” Sarah growled at me from the cadge I put her in

“No I will deal with this on my own. If it causes blood shed so be it, it’s worth it if Damien has the answers I seek.” I told her

“And if he doesn’t have the answers you want?” Sarah asked me

“Then it’s simple, I will die by his hand. I refuse to turn into a monster and at one point you would have agreed with me.” I told her

“That was before I realized that this world has nothing to offer us but pain and suffering. Look at what your mate has done?” She replied

“I don’t care, if you remember correctly I gave him permission to do that. Second of all you are only part right, this world doesn’t have anything to offer us but we have something to offer it. Plus it wasn’t me who keeps acting like a love sick puppy around our mate remember” I spoke harshly

I felt her huff inside my mind but she shut up. I looked at the vampires in front of me and studied each one. I could easily kill each and every single damn one of them if I chose to do so but I was going to follow the peace treaty for now.