Chapter Thirty-Four

Sorry guys its been a long while but I am sort of better now at least health wise we hope and sorry its so short but I got writters block after everything that has happened. I promise to write more for the next chapter.

______________________________________

Chapter Thirty-Four

I watched Alaric leave the room with a slight frown on my face due to the hurt he had caused me. We had just shared an amazing kiss well more like two amazing kisses and he acted like it was nothing. I quickly turned around so that my other mate Ethan wouldn't realize I was hurting inside but I knew in my heart I had waited a second to long to turn around.

"He's new to this."Was all Ethan spoke as I felt his arms circle around me.

Both of us just stood there for what seemed like hours but in reality was probably only minutes when I heard Ethan grunt and pull out his phone. I guess he had it on vibrate since I hadn't heard it ring and even though it was selfish of me I would have preferred him to completely ignore it but I had a feeling it was important.

"Ethan here who is this?" Ethan grunted into the phone

I waited for more but he had moved out of the room and was in my hall way. I guess in Alaric's haste to get away from me or us he had left it open and I could feel my cheeks redden and I had no idea why.

"What happened you were supposed to watch her damn it." Ethan yelled into the phone

I heard him yell and then a crash and I quickly ran to the door and realized the crash I had heard was Ethan putting a hand through my wall. I had no idea why he was so worked up but I was getting upset that he was.

"I pay you to do one thing and you cant even do that right. I will be there as soon as I can stay there with her till I get there." Ethan growled and then threw his phone against the wall.

I stood there not sure if I felt more hurt or angry and even though I had a pretty good idea who the certain female was I still didn't like it. I closed my eyes and was taking deep breaths in and out trying to calm myself down afraid I might say the wrong thing and then I could possibly loose him.

"Look I have to go but I'll be back and then we can talk." Ethan spoke softly but I could see the anger and fear in his eyes

"Maybe I can help." I spoke with confidense I truly didn't feel at that moment

"No you will just get in my way and I can't trust you not to let her get hurt." Ethan growled at me in anger

I didn't think he realized what he had said till he said it but I didn't care. Yeah ok so I was jealous of the woman he called a daughter but I would never let her get hurt just to get rid of her. I thought he knew that but once again I was proven wrong. I started to shake with anger and hurt and I could feel my demon side trying to burst free but I held her in barely.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW." I yelled with all the power I had inside of me

I could hear whimpers and screams since I had unleashed all of my power with just that one sentance and I knew I would feel bad about it later at this moment though I didn't care and infact I relished it. I watched as Ethan's eyes widdened because he realized that he may have been my mate but when it came to my power the one inside me it didn't matter.

I watched him slowly scramble off the floor and try to move out of my room and I could feel so much preasure inside my head and instantly knew that everyone I had a mental connection with was trying their damndest to speak with me but I had blocked them all. I could feel the hurt slowly leaving my body replacing it with pure unadaltred rage. I knew I had to either leave and know everyone would be safe from my rath or go on a killing spree starting with the asshole I called a mate.

I growled loudly which made him even whimper and poofed out of the house. As soon as I was gone my demon bursted through and thats when everything went blank.

~~

As soon as Elizabeth poofed out of the house I knew both Alaric and I wouldn't be seeing her for a while and even though I was truly terrified of what my mate might be doing at this exact moment I had other things on my mind like rescuing my daughter Luciana. But I also knew that the words I had spoken out loud to Elizabeth was going to be my downfall.