***PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE***

Dear readers and fans,

I wanted to express my deepest apologies to you all who have stood by me while writing this book. And since you have stuck by me I will explain what will happened over the next few months. Last year in December I had a cyst the size of a tennis ball removed from the right side of my frontal lobe (brain). Unfortunately the doctor who did it refused to listen to me when I told him that part of it wasn't healing correctly. I moved from Georgia as of  June 11 of this year so getting on the Internet was hard. But as of July 8tyh I was once again having surgery only this time the doctor had to remove the infected bone flap that was there clean it out then he closed me up. I am now sitting at home with a PICC Catheter and for all those who don't know what that is, it is a semi permanent I.V while my husband gives me my antibiotics through it every eight hours. I am on on this till Aug 22nd and then I will be having another surgery where the doctor will be putting an artificial bone and a plastic plate covering and then once again closing me up.

The reason I told you all this is because after tonight I will be putting all my unfinished stories on hold till I am completely healed. But I might sneak in one or two chapters in if I can.

Thank you for your support and hopefully time will move quickly. Please enjoy this Chapter for as I said not sure when the next one is going to be up.