Chapter Twenty-Five

Hi everyone, just wanted to once again thank all the people who have vote and commented on my story so far. I also want to give a big shout out to my friend Blaze Holderman for giving me the idea for Alairc and writing up the character back ground. But I do wish to say this one very important thing. I am far from perfect and I am going to make grammar, spelling, and even typo mistakes. I guess the thing that bugs me most is when people pick on every single detail. I mean come one if I was a professional writer you would see my books in the stores. Anyhow if you don't like my book that's ok too just please don't post rude comments. So I guess what I'm trying to say if you don't like my writing then don't read my book its simple but for those that do please keep reading and I promise its just getting started :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

I was driving down in my old school BMW Com-bi Vans to see if there was a pack near by, I felt it was time to join one and my wolf agreed with me for once. I was tried of being a loner and having to deal with all the rouges that kept attacking because I refused to join them much less listen to them. In their book I was their worst enemy more so than the packs that they were trying to kill.

I had no idea why I was heading to California but I felt a pull there and of course my wolf Gabriel refused to listen and swore if I didn't follow it he was going to take over and that never ended well. Don't get me wrong I love my wolf and he loves the connection between us.

I got half way there when I heard a scream and slammed on my brakes so hard that I hit the dash board with my head. Great just what I needed another fucking head ache. I had been having dreams about a woman who I was guessing was my mate even though I hated to admit to myself much less anyone else about how nervous I was about meeting her.

I felt I didn't deserve one since my past was so horrible that I wouldn't wish it upon any one and I was totally fucked up inside and out. But what made me stop was I heard a blood curdling scream that had my wolf freaking out.

"We need to go after her please." Begged Gabriel

I don't know what came over me but I pulled off to the side of the road and made sure I was prepared just in case I had to battle some more rouges. Once I was done parking my baby and yes that was her name corny but true. I ran out to the sound and shifted into my wolf form and grabbed my bag of goodies and a set of clothes and took off. I finally got to the point where I could smell the heavenly and intoxicating smell that I could even begin to describe.

Once I got close enough though I only noticed a guy stand there looking at the ground crying his heart out and wondered if the fates were playing a sick and twisted joke. I was totally straight even if I was to scared to let a female even close to me much less have sex with them. Yeah I was a virgin but in the scheme of things I really didn't think it was that bad. Although my few and I mean few friends all thought it was funny because I was the twenty-five year old virgin in my small little group of friends.

Don't get me wrong because they tried everything under the sun to get me laid but all I would do is growl and nearly shift because I got so mad once when one of the women they had picked out was some humane and from the tell of her she wreaked with the smell of men which told me she was a slut.

I wondered if the Alpha of the pack would allow me to join since I had the power of an Alpha in fact I was probably one of the most powerful Alpha's ever to be born but I didn't want to be in charge of a pack because for one thing I was too lazy and for another I was scared to turn out like my father who was one cruel bastered.

I was about to ask him when all of a sudden I saw a woman appear out of thin air and I could tell she was in allot of pain psychically and mentally. How I knew that was beyond me but my gut told me so and I never once ignored any gut feelings. Not after the last time when I watched my mother die in my father's arms. Yeah that's when my nightmare began till I was old enough to kill the bastard who called himself my father and left.