Chapter Twenty-Two (Part Two)

Chapter 22 - Part Two

We attacked Damien head on and left no room for him to move our of our range. I felt how all of us fell down into a ball on the ground. All of us were shocked for just a few seconds. I don't Damien expected either myself or my wolf to come to our mates defense which was a very stupid move on his part.

That's when I remembered the look of my mate as well did Sarah and I felt her fury wash over us both. She was livid that no any one person could hurt HER MATE since I rejected him or at least those were her thoughts racing around in my brain.

Damien must have sensed the danger surrounding him because his vampire was out and he through us off of him and we landed a few feet but we landed safely due to my reflexes that she used.

"Smart thinking." I said

"Thanks." Sarah spoke sarcastically to me

Sheeks you would think my wolf would learn to take a compliment. But no she acts like me and she said shes the grown up out of the two of us, righttttt.

I took my thoughts off of my wolf's personality because I could argue with her later over it and it was much more fun. That's when I felt the pain in my right arm, Damien must of broke it at some point of the fight and when I looked through my eyes I was satisfied because his head was bleeding, his lip was busted and he was favoring his left leg.

"Why are you fighting me Elizabeth you rejected him." Damien spoke cocking his head to the right.

I looked into his eyes and I really did see confusion in there and for one tiny second felt instant pity for him since I knew exactly what Sarah felt and there was no way in hell Sarah was letting Damien out of here unless it was either in a body bag or stretcher.

"I know he hurt our MATE but don't kill him" I spoke

I hoped what I said got through to her since i was still recouping from my earlier mess. Next time I need to write somewhere DO NOT CALL UPON THE MOON GODDESS where I can see it everyday. Some people might ask me why I need the daily reminder but lets be honest I'm like that woman that has nineteen kids on t.v and still she keeps getting knocked up.

I remember one episode someone asked her if it hurt to deliver a baby and since she wanted to do it with out pain meds (crazy lady) why keep doing it. She then replied with "Because you forget till the next time it happens."

I don't want it to be the nineteen time and I doubt Sarah does either so I need that reminder. While I'm pretty much talking to myself, yes I said to myself stupid I wanted to palm slam myself but can't plus it would be stupid. I see Damien try to attack me right after asking us the question.

Hello out there that's just plain rude and when I get my body I need to smack him in the back of the head for that. He tries to claw our face and I'm in total shock. How dare he go after my face. That's the one area I'm not totally scared on. Great now I feel like some preppy bitch and I want to shoot myself, see what having a mate mark you does to a person. It makes you literally go insane.

I should be in a white padded cell in a straight jacket but am I no I'm in a fight because this douche hurt my mate and made my wolf frenzy. I just want to scream but cant oh wait never mind I just did or should say Sarah just did as she moved my face my pretty face out of Damien's way and clawed his side. Yes we are still humane so far. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Gulp.

"I'm not Elizabeth you asshole and you forgot one very important thing when you attacked Ethan." Sarah spoke

"Well who are you then?" Damien sneers