🌊 Departure 🌊

Everyone is still the same gender in this story however for small plot reasons Shinobu will be genderbend. Btw have you guys seen male Shinobu? 😩 just yessss, anyways this is just the first chapter so it's kinda short and sorry if it's lame 😖 but anyways happy reading, will update chapter 2 when I can.
*********************************************

"If I had known you would depart so soon, I would of picked on you a bit less. If so, would you have stayed then?"
                      - Shinobu Kocho 🦋

Time: 15:00pm remaining, 7 hours

"What you did was very much against Corps  rules Tomioka chan I'm quite surprised Oyakata sama allowed them to stay alive much less stay with us. Nevertheless this kind of thing is exactly the kind of reason why no one likes you." A raven haired male with purple tips spokes calmly to the female as he gave her a closed eyes smile.

Kocho Shinobu the Insect Hashira.

Watching as the Kamado siblings walked off to the butterfly estate the Water Hashira soon bore her gaze up towards the sky

"I.......I don't think I'm disliked. I would think I am liked.." (Y/N) spoke rather plainly as she nods confirming her own words before turning around to take her leave.

"But that meeting we had with the Kamado siblings was along while back..." She mumbles. "They've showed their loyalty to the corps..."

At her words the Insect Hashira simply giggled as he watched her walked away

At her words the Insect Hashira simply giggled as he watched her walked away. "If that helps you sleep at night Tomioka chan please do continue to tell yourself that!"~

Truly he did love teasing the raven haired female. Seeing her crestfallen face was rather pleasing to the male's eyes.

With that said the Insect Hashira took his leave to treat his patients meanwhile the Water would set off on a near by Village as requested by Oyakata sama due to demon sightings.

🌊 Time 18:45pm remaining 3 hours 🌊

"All I have to do is kill you and finally I'll get the recognition I deserve! He'll see I'm finally worthy of becoming one of the 12 Kizuki and even more so I'll perhaps earn some of his blood for this!" The demon taunted as he grinned widely throwing attack after attack towards the raven haired female.