✨ Author's Note ✨

This isn't necessarily an authors note of anything bad or whatever but more of what's coming up with this book. Don't worry, I'm not discontinuing it if anything but these are more like news for you all to be ready for.

As you guys know, I play the English version of Twisted Wonderland, which means I don't know what's going on with the Japanese game and this especially includes Book 7 Diasomnia.

With that said please please do not spoil it for me and this is me asking nicely. Anyways since there's is no Book 7 for English users, you guys will get these things instead.

• The full chapter of Ignihyde from beginning to end.

• The Q&A for the end of Ignihyde chapter.

• Glorious Masquerade. It'll be released for English users soon enough, so after I have my play with it, you'll have a special chapter of it and you guys will officially meet Rollo Flamm, one of the love interests.

• A special chapter where you meet Ruggie's grandmother and siblings.

• Other event special chapters that will include Harveston, Scalding sands, Bean Fest, etc.

• First kiss and love letter. Both will be separate chapter and the picker wheel will decide on the character. Right now the picker wheel has been favoriting Rook and I'm not sure why...don't believe me? Just ask AllisonShion1201

• Special chapter with the remaining RSA boys. Jasir Al-Asim, Allen Wondrous, Neige LeBlanche, Prince Arian, Elliot Cendre. Chenya will also have a special chapter as well.

• Game Day (date) with Idia.

• Halloween chapter. May or may not be late, it all really depends on my schedule.

• A backstory into Proserpine.

• Spa Day with Vil.

• Shopping Day a with Crewel.

• Kokushibo now going to Twisted Wonderland

The poll results and comments had Kokushibo as the top pick. Soon followed by Akaza and Hantengu clones. Douma was last with barely any votes lol. But to make things a little entertaining, I'm thinking of letting each of the four Moons coming to Twisted wonderland just for a bit. You can thank Proserpine who will be like the chauffeur for this chapter.

 You can thank Proserpine who will be like the chauffeur for this chapter

And that's just the bit of it. If you have any suggestions you are free to leave them here and I'll get back to them. If I'm interest I'll write about it, if not that's it. Do not beg me to do a chapter if it's not in my interests.

 Do not beg me to do a chapter if it's not in my interests

Thank you for all the love and support on this book. You guys even managed to get this book at number to spot under the #Grim spot. Thanks! You guys are awesome.

Once Ignihyde and its Q&A are done with, this book will have slower updates since my focus will then go towards my Tokyo Revengers x Ashengrotto!Reader book.

Speaking of Ignihyde, right now I'm replaying the chapter to get a refresh and run down with what I'll be dealing with. So there's that. It won't take too long before the first chapter will be up.

I also plan to make an Obey me book with fem Mikey but idk if I'll still lean on Mikey or lean on someone else. Feel free to leave suggestions for a potential MC for that boo and I may change my mind if I like it. For this Obey me book I'm still decided if I'll do it by the first game of Nightbringer. That be a bit yandereish, but I have no problem with writing it. I still can choose.

My book made it to the U

My book made it to the U.S top 10 in 5th place so thanks guys. Thank you @JasminHellFire for letting know about this. And thank you guys too. It's crazy to believe this book was going to be a joke with just two chapters and that's it but now it's gotten so much attention, so thanks. All the comments, love, and support kept me writing more and more.

Now that's about it for now. Feel free to comment on here or DM me for any questions or whatever you make have. Until then you know the usual routine. Remember to enjoy and happy reading!

Have this little doodle of Proserpine because I was bored and didn't know what else to do

Have this little doodle of Proserpine because I was bored and didn't know what else to do. Anyways thanks and yea see you guys in the Ignihyde chapter! Also thanks for all the get well comments, I definitely feel much better after some rest and medicine so no need to worry about me. 🖤