🥀 Ghost Marriage 🥀

Jnsnrbnddb I don't think you all understand how much I absolutely love this event. The suits and the story is just perfection. Ok ok, no more is need to be said. Let's move one with the story now, just like any special chapter, this will be cannon to the story and their will be no quote. Ahhh man I love Halloween and I'd also like to thank my sister for being born. My biggest inspiration for Kanzaburou whole damn personality 😌it was supposed to be uploaded on the October 21 but then Wattpad wanted to be a little bitch making me mad, but whatever it's here now. Anyway, remember to enjoy and happy reading.
********************************************

"Please, will you marry me?!"

"Don't bother looking at any other guys. Marry me!"

"Would you do me the honor of giving me your hand in marriage?"

"Mon trésor, I implore you to allow me to be your eternally devoted love."

"No one is worthy for your love as I am my sweet dove."

               🥀 Earlier 🥀

(Y/N) was walking along side Idia by the school's Main Street where the infamous Great Statues were at. The female decided to accompany Idia to get a book he really seemed to want to get his hands on. He had told her it was called a manga. The name itself seemed rather foreign to her but she didn't really questioned it seeing how happy the male was when he talked about said book.

This was probably a once in a life time chance where the blueberry haired male had actually gone out of his room and without his younger brother by his side. Kanzaburou himself decided not to join them seeing as Idia was one of the very few students at school whom he didn't mind with (Y/N).

A rare sight indeed.

"I...I'm sorry if this is boring for you.." Idia suddenly spoke as his attention diverted to the concrete floor. "You probably wouldn't want to be here anyway, at least not with someone like me..." He said timidly.

"It's alright senpai, I don't really mind." (Y/N) said as she gave the male a small smile. "Besides, I like being around you...I can get to know you better this way as well. After all,  we're friends right?" The female said now making the male blush a bit upon hearing her words.

"R...right..thanks." He mumbled now giving her a small nod.

The two continued their walk, making small talk every now and then before they suddenly felt a gust of wind along with a slight decrease in temperature.

"I...it got a bit colder suddenly..." The female mumbled now walking slightly closer towards Idia for warmth.

"Y...yea..." He softly said as he shyly looked away from (Y/N). "L..let's just uh..let's hurry up yea?"

"...lly..." A voice suddenly spoke now earning the duos attention.

"What...what was that..."

"H...huh?" Idia said as he look around slightly scared all while the female kept her hand on top of her nirichin blade.

"Show yourself..." (Y/N) frowned now with her guard up and ready.

"I've finally...found you..." The voice spoke again, this time sounding a bit closer.

"Who's there?" Idia hesitantly questioned.

"My Princess!" The same voice happily exclaimed. Now before them stood a young male, only difference was that he was a ghost. He had blue hair just like Idia and wore a fancy wedding suit, a crown adorned atop his head and next to him was a little smiling ghost. He had a charming cheerful smiling and pale bluish skin color.